Power of life
Date du début: 3 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 2 mars 2016
Youth spends more and more time in the digital world, practicing unhealthy motionless lifestyle, losing touch with the nature and interest in direct human communication, possibly causing social fragmentation and exclusion. This allows and at the same time creates the need to address youth more creatively. AcroYoga combined with non-formal education methods can help to banish social exclusion and improve the professional and private lives of both young people.
The main objectives of youth exchnage "Power of life" are:
- To introduce AcroYoga as a method that can be successfully used in improving the lives of the young people and to prepare them to be able to teach AcroYoga to others, resulting in increased motivation and satisfaction in their, their family's and friends
- To create an online AcroYoga community with a forum and a database of photo and video tutorials that will be filmed during the project together with participants. This open community will reinforced cooperation between the partners from different countries and will ensure a long term effect for the project results. Furthermore, the page will also be useful for new AcroYoga practitioners;
- To create more effective activities for the benefit of the local community, to actively involve local young people. There will be public presentations of AcroYoga that include the local community and youth;
- To enhance notably the participants' foreign languages competence by using English language as the program language in all the methods and activities used in the project;;
- To raise participants' awareness and understanding of other cultures and countries, offering them the opportunity to build networks of international contacts to promote the creation of future projects within the Erasmus+ Frame, to actively participate in society and develop a sense of European citizenship and identity through intercultural night and other relevant activities.
The project was attended by 49 young people from seven countries in the age groupe of 18-30 years in order to become more efficient in learning and happier with their current lives. Upon completion of the project, young people will have have learned to use Acro Yoga as a method for learning about trust, acquired the skills for self-motivation, skills for performing in public, acquire information about a healthy lifestyle and develop their english language skills.
The biggest problem of the project was prior to its implementation. Because of the migrant crisis and the closure of borders we were not able to have all the participants from Turkey. Explanation and the solution to the problem is attached in the Annex section. There was no bigger problems and extraordinary situations during project implementation. Because of the weather we had to adjust the schedule of activities. The problems of a technical nature (lack of printer and office space) we have handled in cooperation with the administration of the hotel which always went out to meet our demands.
Results of the "Power of Life" and collected feedback showed us that the project was very successful. All participants got more experience and are filled with positive energy. One of the best example, which makes us very happy, that the leader of the Romanian team, with the help of their group founded Acro Yoga training seminars in Romania where they held regular courses for other young people in their city. They share their knowledge and are making income.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien