Politiche Abitative per l'Edilizia Sostenibile
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2018
The project Housing Policies for Sustainable Construction aims to incorporate four important characteristics in sustainable building:
1 ) Economic sustainability: ability to generate income and employment for the people's livelihood ;
2 ) Social sustainability: ability to ensure human well-being (security, health, education) equally distributed by class and gender;
3 ) Environmental sustainability: the ability to maintain the quality and reproducibility of natural resources ;
4 ) Institutional sustainability: ability to ensure conditions of stability , democracy , participation and justice.
Therefore, the project aims to transfer innovative practices, as regards to Sustainable Building and Green Building (ie the design of buildings environmentally optimal to minimize the overall environmental impact associated with all stages of the life cycle of project construction), in order to ensure new models of design, to build houses zero-energy, eco-towns and certificated buildings. The idea is to revive the construction industry through the upgrading of the architectural heritage and urban renewal, in line with international trends and the European regulatory framework in the area of environmental policy. There are two lines of action of the project:
a) transforming dynamically the building sector, thus creating new market opportunities, both in terms of employment and increase the competitiveness / profitability for construction companies;
b) provide adequate training on best practices through the creation of a continuous dialogue between universities and the business world.
1) The creation of strategic alliances between training institutions, chambers of commerce and other professionals working in the building;
2) The promotion of an interchange that combines the technical aspects of construction with the new demands of environmental impact in social sciences;
3) the promotion and consolidation of a network among university academic systems and business systems.
- University of Calabria (Coordinator )
- The Institute for Technological Training of Central Macedonia ( Serres )
- Greek - Italian Chamber of Commerce of Thessaloniki
- "GheorgheAsachi" Technical University of Iasi (Romania )
- "Din Brasov" University of Transylvania (Romania )
- Technical University of Kosice (Slovakia ) .
1. Organization and coordination
2. Research and implementation
3. Creating a platform for e -learning related to sustainable construction
4. Creation of tools for learning assessment
5. Training of personnel
6. Transnational meetings
7. Implementation of the Pilot Project
8. Validation of learning skills acquired
9. Measurement and dissemination of results
Applied methodology and extent of impacts:
• Comparative research
• Assessment tools for process
• Tools for assessment of learning
• E-learning platform
RESULTS AND IMPACT
The realization of the project will contribute to the creation of a shared protocol regarding the new and best practices on Sustainable construction, in order to align the regulations of the partner organizations with the general rules of the European Community. In fact, this common protocol will improve the quality of life through energy saving policies and the use of eco-materials, respecting and protecting natural resources.
These actions will produce the following results:
• Improvement, development and revision of the traditional building design plans;
• Improvement of teachers in charge of vocational training in order to innovate research aimed at excellence in new design patterns related to sustainable construction;
• Provide management tools necessary for companies operating in the Construction Sustainable Social sector, in order to increase their competitiveness;
• internationalization of best practices related to sustainable construction among the partners involved in the project also focused on continuous training and the constant innovation of the labor market
• To contribute to the provision of an adequate training of human resources with low job profiles, in order to facilitate their integration into the labor market.
POTENTIAL BENEFITS in the long term
• Generally improve the quality of life
• Dissemination of a policy based on environment respect
• Policies to improve energy efficiency to reduce costs related to energy consumption
• Increase employment
• Increase profitability of construction companies.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien