Pedagogia della cittadinanza e formazione degli in..
Pedagogia della cittadinanza e formazione degli insegnanti: un'alleanza tra scuola e territorio
(Citizenship pedagogy and teacher education: an alliance between school, territory, community)
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2018
The STEP project (School Teacher Education Environment Program) “Citizenship pedagogy and teacher education: an alliance between school and territory” is based upon transectorial orizontal priorities of basic and transversal competences development
through innovative methods, strengthening the teacher profession, the research and education quality by exchanging best practices and transnational cooperation. The project’s aim is developing and improving preschol and primary interdisciplinarycurriculum to create relationship between children school experience and informal education, using sustainable environmental education, starting from major social problems. Active Citizenship Education for sustainable and durable development can be integrated into all areas of the curriculum, especially into cross curriculum themes. It implies children and teachers involvement in authentic experiences aimed at achieving a sustainable future. This also improves the connection between initial and continuing teacher training education. The action-research as methods is an experiencial learning of citizenship education for all the partecipants, which come from Schools University, Political Institutions, and social organizations.
This project’s purposes are:
1. identifing analysis tools to explore territories culture, in a multidiscipinary approach.
2. developing a research model of active citizenship education
3. to develop teachers and pupils skills for planning across-the-curriculum learning experiences in active citizenship education for sustainable and durable development and care of the socio-cultural heritage
4. improving interregional and international cooperation
The partnership has three core service areas:
- active citizeship education in preschol and primary school curriculum (Bologna University and Seville University),
- the professional development of teachers, in the CRESPI research center (www. crespi.edu.unibo.it) (Milan University and Bologna University),
- durable develpoment and education focused on the relationship between school and territory ( Milan University and ESPE Aix- Marseille University), in ADEF conferences. All partners have significant expertise on this issues and they are involved in national and international networks with associations, local authorities and education political authorities.
The research projet will involve 21 teachers and University researchers, 20 subject among student training, teacher researchers and tutors, too; 1260 subjects among teachers , tutor teachers, training students, school headmasters, other institutional stakeholders and associations; children 3 to 11 years old, including multicultural and disadvantage context wil be target of the activities organised by the project.
The Coordinator Project is Milano Bicocca University, and it provides the implementation, monitoring and the evaluation (qualitative and quantitative) of all the project activities.
The project will be developed into four main action:
A) designing a transnational curriculum
B) experimental teaching and Research Training (supporteted by e-twinning)
C) results dissemination at national and international level ;
D) monitoring and evaluation.
The reserach project will produce 6 outcomes:
O1 ) cross-media platform STEP ;
O2 ) transnational curriculum of education for a sustainable develompment;
O3 ) lnnovative learning activities: methods and tools
O4 ) four case studies: examples of research training ;
O5 ) toolkit;
O6) publication of the project STEP
Two training activities: one project Staff workshop (C1) and one Summer School for students, researchers, teachers, headmaster. These will be the starting point to design an innovative teaching and learning activities and to disseminate content and methodologies. The results will be transferred within the curricula of initial training for Teachers, at the University. This will promote an immediate change in the teacher training program. The results will be disseminated 3 multipliers events : Seminar, Symposium , Conference. The project contributes to the device creations to improve communication and exchange between partners, creating a new transnational networking approach on active citizenschip between teachers, teacher educators, schools and communities.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien