Passend onderwijs, een mindset
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
inclusive Education in the Netherlands requires a certain mind-set of the teaching staff. This mind-set is common practise for the teaching staff in Iceland. The goal of this study is to get to know the Education in Iceland and explore how the teaching staff in Iceland uses Inclusive Education. 31 fellow workers are involved in this project.
In Reykjavik we will attend a seminar at the department of Education and visit different schools in a few days.
The seminar is about goals in education, inclusive Education in Iceland and the competences of the Icelandic teaching staff.
At the primary schools we will participate in the following activities:
- Observere teachers while instructing children and have conversations with teachers and (some of the) children
- Participate in the teaching activities at the primary school in Iceland
- We will have a discussion with the management of the school in Iceland, about Inclusive Education in Iceland and how they facilitate this at their school
- Our teachers get the opportunity to investigate and test drive educational resources used specifically for Inclusive Education
To make Inclusive Education work, continuous improvement of entrepreneurial competences is a must.
The entrepreneural competences are creativity, self-confidence, goal setting, taking initiative, cooperation, learning by discovery and communication.
We incorparate these competences in the Iceland trip by creating certain assignments for the participants, so they can improve their competences.
This project will have the following impact on our participants:
- Their mind-set towards Inclusive Educations has changed. They will see this as an opportunity rather than a thread.
- The entrepreneural spirit of the teachers has been regenerated and the can channel this spirit tot the students back home
- Internationalization activities will be more integrated in schoolactivities.
- The quality of our team in is improved.
The long term benefits of this project includee an improved ability of our teachers te make Inclusive Education work in daily practise. This should make sure Inclusive Education becomes good practise at our school!
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien