Õppimine läbi töö ja praktika Euroopas
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
Vana-Vigala Technical and Service School’s project bears the name "Learning through work and training in Europe". The focal point of the project is to develop curricula, increase the quality of learning, expand the entity of knowledge and practical skills of the participants through experiencing learning in a different European country, teaching a speciality in keeping with the local culture, regional peculiarities and including local businesses in the educational process. Furthermore, contribute to the personal development of teachers from gastronomy, construction, automotive and special education departments through sharing and trading experiences with colleagues from different countries. Improve participants´ understanding about the educational systems of other countries and practical work organisation, culture, customs and methods, as well as increase the vocational competencies and professionalism of the participants. Specific aims of the project are to acquaint with the German, Finnish, Austrian and Latvian vocational education systems; get an overview of the capacities of practise and vocational subjects in the schools´ curricula; familiarise with the theoretical obligatory and elective vocational courses, study materials (course books, workbooks, e-learning) and methodology; visit vocational lessons and observe the vocational training in schools´ workshops and companies; get information about the cooperation between schools and companies, the expectations of the labour market and the possibilities graduates have in finding a job; introduce our schools organisation of the learning process; discuss further cooperation and student/teacher/staff dispatch possibilities; acquire vocational literature and practise foreign languages. In addition, foster cooperation and exchange of experiences, mutual learning and evaluation between schools and companies participating in the project. The aims for student mobilities are to improve the learning opportunities for exemplary students, providing them with the prospect of enhancing their vocational and social skills abroad in a country with a different educational, work and cultural system, to get experience from working on the free European labour market as well as develop participants’ foreign language skills. Additionally, we wish to provide students with special needs the opportunity to do their training in house holding and food preparation, in order to improve their level of vocational skills, broaden their scope along with management and problem solving abilities, tolerance and appreciation for other cultures as well as boost confidence which will assist in shaping their career. Furthermore, we will learn about implementing Erasmus+ projects.
Project partners and activities:
1. Kiipulasäätiö from Finland- three students with disabilities from the house holding department accompanied by their teacher on vocational practise and one vocational teacher as a job shadow for a period of two weeks
2. Koulutuskuntayhtymä Tavastia from Finland – two gastronomy and one automotive department teachers as job shadows for a period of two weeks
3. Jakob Weber Schule from Germany – two special education workers as job shadows for a period of two weeks
4 INFEBA form Germany – three students on the simplified curriculum from the gastronomy department accompanied by their teacher on vocational practise for a period of two weeks; two cooks, two pastry chefs and two students from the automotive department on vocational practise for a period of four weeks
5. Bildungsberatung & Vermittlungsagentur from Austria – four students on the simplified curriculum from the gastronomy department accompanied by their teacher on vocational practise for a period of three weeks, two cooks and two pastry chefs on vocational practise for a period of four weeks, two teachers from the automotive department for a period of two weeks
5. Riga School of Arts and Crafts Latvia – one teacher from the furniture restoration department as a job shadow for a period of one week, six graduates of furniture restoration on vocational self-improvement for a period of two weeks
Achieved results can be used in planning new sustainable projects, further curricula development, accrediting etc. The impact will manifest itself in the usage and dissemination of the project results as well as implementing follow-up activities.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien