Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
IThe project “OPEN-Go 2015” wants to analyse the topic of ACTIVE INLCLUSION and a global approach of MARGINALITY that are at the heart of cohesion policies in Italy and Europe for next programme planning. Indeed, the new Italian planning 2014-2020 has the main aim to actively contribute to the achievement of long-term strategic objectives fixed by Europe 2020, in particular concerning INCLUSIVE growth.
In a scenario marked in Italy by intense unemployment (12,7 % in 2014), especially juvenile (42,7 % and 1 young 15-24 years old out of 4 is not in education, employment, and training) and growing poverty (relative poverty: 12,6%, and abject poverty: 7,9% – 2013 data), overcrowding of jails (53.889 offenders against 49.943 prescribed – data of the end of January) and reduced employment of offenders (31.404 people admitted to alternative measures, public utility works, substitute sanctions and probation – data of the end of January), the key word in Europe and increasingly in Italy too is integration of policies and resources. In particular, some of the priorities fixed by Italy concern the promotion of local initiatives for employment, growing of access possibilities of continuing education, the reduction of early school leaving, the sustainable integration of NEETs, the reduction of percentage of people who live in unemployed families and in condition of material deprivation.
These goals require an important effort of integrated planning; for this reason, the project OPEN-Go 2015 has the aim to deepen and valorise the global and inclusive approach of “marginality”.
In order to train and qualify the beneficiaries of the project, TWO “families” have been identified:
- MARGINALIZED GROUPS IN THE COMMUNITY: the target considered to be vulnerable because at risk of exclusion or marginality, also of poverty, such as offenders and their families; vulnerable families or with low work intensity; homelessness; people with dependence or psychiatric disorders; disabled people (mental and physical).
- YOUNG PEOPLE: conventionally people aged 15-24 years, with learning difficulties, who live in complicated socio-economic contexts, who have antisocial behaviors, NEETs.
A strong partnership was built to promote this project and 80 beneficiaries have been identified; professionals with different job profiles in view of a multidimensional approach, belonging to organisations that daily work with the identified targets:
* Ministry of Justice – Department of Penitentiary Administration, in particular regional agency of Emilia-Romagna and Piedmont – Valle d’Aosta;
* VET private organisations, among the most significant in Italy (Cnos-Fap, CIOFS-FP, Endofap, Engim Veneto and Friulian ATS Effe.Pi. represented by the leader IAL FVG);
* Local Authorities: Municipalities of Bologna and Forlì, the Province of Forlì-Cesena, Romagna Health Service;
* Volunteer association: Con-tatto based in Forlì.
The composition of project consortium, in its variety and heterogeneity, answers to the necessity to face in a coordinated and synergic way the problems expressed by the identified target groups.
The transnational mobility experience is meant to represent a learning opportunity of new knowledge and valorisation of own skills, beyond to the opportunity of reflections on own inclinations and behaviors, linked to professional, personal, cultural and linguistic fields.
The mobility, with a duration of 3-4 days, will see the realization of training on topics of young training and inclusion or on probation and job shadowing sessions with experts and coordinators of the sector, identified by European hosting partners: NIACRO, Social Butterfly Effect and Ubique Partnership (UK), Observatorio dell’Economia Solidaria (Spain), Insup Formation (France).
The nine mobilities (2 in France, 1 in Spain and 6 in the UK) will be realized in a period of 24 months, from June 2015.
Finally, dissemination activities will use different tools: first of all Consortium Open’s website and institutional websites of several sending partners; own moments of associated life of each partner; the dissemination made directly by each participant.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien