One Time Experience - Life Long Bonds III
Date du début: 1 juil. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 juin 2016
Col•legi Badalonès (CB) (www.badalones.com) is a vocational training institution that trains its students in the field of business and administration. It provides both initial vocational training and continuous training to employed and unemployed people.
a) We want to encourage international mobility among vocational students to complete their training in other European Union Schools, either by training intership periods in the companies (once they have finished their studies) or training periods during the course of their studies.
b) It is our intention to broaden students horizons and make them aware of job opportunities beyond their immediate environment, and, of course, outside Spain This way, we will help them not only in their professional enrichment but in personal and human development, getting to know the culture and the way of life of their host country.
c) Another aim is to create European awareness in the field of labour and academic education of our students to be aware that they occupy a common space in the area of training, both professional and human, labour, and being also aware of the importance of common heritage history of the European Community.
The main goals of our institution are:
a) Enhancing the learning of languages by bilingual Spanish-English different subjects of the training courses taught at the center.
b) Acting as an educational reference for our city, Badalona (220,000 inhabitants)
c) Ensuring the full dissemination of European Projects developed in the school in different media: our webpage, radio, tv and magazines.
The work programme is as follows:
1. Agreements are reached and letters of intent are signed with the host organizations or polytechnics.
2. Students and teachers are informed of the terms and requirements for the placement.
3. A committee selects the students who are taking part in the project.
4. These students start receiving extra language lessons on the target language. These lessons will be reinforced by a two weeks language and cultural training in the country of destination.
5. We send the host organization information about the students profile; the modules they have studied and the task they are expected to carry out in the company together with the students European CV and a letter of intent. The host organization will receive this information at least two months before the actual work placement takes place.
6. Based on this information, the host company will find a suitable workpacement for the students and will put them into contact with the tutor in the company. They will also help the students find accommodation.
7. The coordinator, the student and host organization will sing a contract assuming responsibility for the project.
8. The coordinator will inform and provide the tutor in the company with the necessary tools for the monitoring and evaluation of the training.
9. We will be informed by the tutor and by the students him/herself every 15 days.
10. The project will be assessed continuously by all the parts involved in the project before, during and at the end of the project. We will also assess the impact of the project on the employability of the students.
11. The placement is a compulsory module in the student’s curricula (the 350 hours practical training in company’s module) and it will be recognized accordingly. The students will also be certified by the host company and both the coordinator and the host company will sign the Europass certificate.
12. The mobilities will take place Turing the third term of the school year, which are the set dates for Internships at work placements.
13. The project aims for students to do professional internships abroad. Our school is in contact with other schools and companies in Germany and Finland, where our students will spend periods of 4 to 8 weeks working in companies. At the same time, they will attend English classes to reinforce their acquired knowledge during their stay in the foreign country.
14. Students will stay with students’ families from the schools we collaborate with.
The schools involved in the project are: Helmi Liiketaulosopisto (Helsinki), Mercuria Business School (Helsinki), Riemerschmidt Wirtschaftschule (Munich), Helsinki Business School and our own school, Col•legi Badalonès (Badalona).
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien