Odborníkov pre Európu
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2016
The project concentrates on the organization of a three-week long vocational training for 20 2nd and 3rd year students in Budapest, Hungary in september-october 2015 from the following study fields:
- mechanic electrician
- car mechanic
- equipment and management of transport
- mechanic of computer networks
Every participant speaks Hungarian language as their mother tongue or on C1 level. More then 60% of the participants come from a socially disadvantaged environment. We think that the chance to take part in a vocational training will help them and that it will motivate them to continue their studies and to further develop their skills.
The project aims to improve the knowledge of students in their specializations and to improve the quality of working skills. The aims of the project were defined based on the needs of the participants, which are the following:
-to see the new technologies in order to be able to compete in the job market (car mechanic/equipment and management of transport - to learn new things about the Bosch diagnostic equipment and technological equipment; mechanic electrician - to learn about the following technological equipment: 2 db. MyData MY9, i-PULSE M20, VPD - 4BTC AOI, to acquire practical knowledge in the field of preparation of PCBs; mechanic of computer networks- to learn how to make a wireless network, to learn about software innovations in mobile applications; confectioner - to learn how to prepare the Hungarian specialties).
-to deepen the theoretical knowledge and to improve the skills when applying them in practice
The expected results of the project are:
- development of language skills mainly in the field of professional terminologies in Hungarian
- to strenghten the theoretical knowledge and practical skills
- to learn how to adapt to an unknown environment
- to learn how to improve their professional competence
- to gain useful experience for applying for jobs abroad
- to get to know the mentality and culture of a foreign country
- to learn about the conditions of production
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien