NIKE- Education Keep Inclusion in Network
Date du début: 3 août 2015,
Date de fin: 2 déc. 2015
Name of the project/Title: “NIKE- Education Keep Inclusion in Network”
What: Erasmus+ Training Course for Programme and neighbouring countries
NIKE (victory) is the expression that the messenger of the Battle of Marathon pronounced to complete the route done to alert the Athenian troops. Centuries after, victories in sport can place in the field of social inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities and disadvantaged groups.
NIKE is a seminar oriented to the training and exchange of best practices for social inclusion and educational projects, from non-formal education through sport. In this training course participants will exchange experiences, increase their knowledge from professionals in this field, make on time proposals for social inclusion through sport, and experience for themselves how the sport is an excellent partner in education.
Dates and place: 18th – 26th September 2015 in Badalona/and Barcelona mountain area, Spain
Target group: This project is addressed to all those who are working or want to work on projects of social inclusion through sport; we will guarantee balance between people with experience and people without, especially to youth leaders.
It’s important that all the organizations partners have already experience with social sport projects.
Objectives of the training course:
• Sport as tool for social inclusion and education in values
• Sharing experiences and realities and exchange of good practices
• The importance of networking in sport
• The presence in the media
• Coeducation and gender equality
• The dynamic social- sportive
• Psychosocial aspects of the sport
• Alternative sports accessible to everyone.
Main activities of the project:
• Training through non- formal education method
• Exchanges of good practises
• Debates and times of reflexions
• Video- forum
• Practices of different sports
• Visit to local projects of social inclusion through sport
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien