Nauczyciel w Europie - podnoszenie kompetencji nau..
Nauczyciel w Europie - podnoszenie kompetencji nauczycieli Zespołu Szkół Ogólnokształcących nr 6 w Bydgoszczy
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
The project "Teacher in Europe - improving professional competences at Zespół Szkół Ogólnokształcących nr 6 in Bydgoszcz" is aimed at the staff of ZSO nr 6 in Bydgoszcz. We are planning to improve our competences through the mobility activities supported under the Key Action 1.
The objectives of the project are as follows:
- improved quality of teaching,
- better quality of work and activities in favour of our pupils,
- improved foreign language, professional and personal competences of all the employees involved,
- enhanced employability and improved career prospects,
- greater understanding and responsiveness to social, linguistic and cultural diversity,
- increased motivation and satisfaction in everyday work,
- enhancement of international cooperation and development in education.
The number and profile of participants:
There will be 39 employees participating in the mobility activities, 38 teachers, including the head of school and two deputy heads, and the school accountant.
English, German and French language teachers will attend methodology courses, they will develop their linguistic skills and improve their key competences and skills for work (including ICT).
All the other teachers (English, German, French, Business Studies and Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Informatics, History, Social Studies, Physical Education teachers) as well as the school librarian, the teacher in charge of our student government, the school counsellor and our accountant will participate in language courses. The languages we aim to improve are English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
Methodology to be used in carrying out the project:
- individual needs analysis - all the participants will fill in their personal development cards and they will reflect on their progress during the course. They will be monitored by the project coordinator, who will also collect all the evaluation reports.
- we will prepare a document stating what changes should be implemented and how they should be introduced in the school's daily work.
The envisaged results and impact:
- improved quality of education,
- improved linguistic and methodological competences,
- integration of good practices and new methods (including ICT) into daily activities,
- improved curriculum,
- eTwinning, KA2 Erasmus + projects carried out at school.
The potential longer term benefits:
- increased quality of the school's educational offer,
- reinforced cooperation with partners from abroad,
- increased capacity to work at EU level,
- enhanced intercultural awareness.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien