Multikulti macht Spaß
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 juil. 2016
"Multikulti macht Spaß" is an EVS project that represents a bridge between an institution of formal education and an organization which is active mainly in the field of informal learning. The project connects three organizations: Gimnazija in ekonomska srednja šola Trbovlje (the host), Jugendbildungsstätte Unterfranken from Germany (the sender) and The Youth Center of Trbovlje (the coordinator). In the period from 1. 10. 2015 to 30. 6. 2016 we will host a German volunteer in Trbovlje. Her activities will include helping with language classes in high school four days per week and co-creating the programme of the youth centre, planning, developing and executing different types of activities, events and projects one day per week. An important part of the EVS project represents also the development of the volunteer's own project that will leave a permanent effect on local/regional community. One of the activities in school and youth centre will also be the promotion of the EVS and ERASMUS + programme among local youth. Besides informing and executing different activities, we will put a great emphasis also on the evaluation of the project and its quality as well as acknowledging the outcomes of the project trough the activities given to the volunteer.
The purpose of the project "Multikulti macht Spaß":
• To acquire learning, life and work experience for the individual and to encourage active participation in the society
• To inform and encourage young people from the local community to become active in the local as well as international area, promotion of EVS in various organizations in Zasavje region
• To improve teaching and learning of foreign languages as well as the promotion of lingual diversity and intercultural awareness of the EU
• To encourage other organizations to participate in similar projects, to strengthen the relationship and improve the cooperation with partners.
The main objectives of the project through which we will achieve the purpose:
• To enable mobility of one foreign volunteer to Slovenia in the period from 1. 10. 2015 to 30. 6. 2016
• To enable the volunteer to develop at least one author project during her activities in school or in the youth centre that will enable her a direct cooperation with local youth,
• The execution of Slovene language course for the volunteer
• After completion of the project one issued Youthpass and an upgraded Europass of the volunteer
• to cooperate with at least three other organizations
• A new project in cooperation with GESŠ for the school year 2016/2017.
The planned results of the project will be:
• EVS project carried out with 1 participant,
• one organized and carried out personal project of the volunteer,
• At least four media releases,
• At least 5 presentations of the EVS project in the local environment,
• One new candidate for the sending EVS project.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien