Moja szkoła - moja Europa
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
As part of the European Development Plan, “My School – My Europe” project is one of the strategic development elements of Katolickie Gimnazjum (KG) for the years 2015-2017. It is a long-lasting scheme which, if implemented systematically, shall successfully eliminate the deficiencies the internal school evaluation revealed.
The school’s main objectives include promotion of pro-European attitudes, respect for the cultural heritage, increase of education quality and teachers’ professional development KG is trying to fulfill the expectations set by the society. Implementation of the tasks could be considered as education of the future Europeans, intellectuals, engineers, and the knowledge creators of the society of tomorrow. The school has come up with a new strategic scheme, where the European dimension, and the dissemination of teaching techniques are of primary value.
The project’s main aims are to make KG a school which is capable of combining tradition with modernity, enhance the teaching process and guarantee high results of official exams to its students. Apart from boosting the school’s prestige, the project also sets additional objectives:
1. Educating and promoting pro-European values – we are all the citizens of Europe; therefore, it is imperative to take care of the cross-cultural dialogue. By participating in trainings across Europe, the teachers will establish new contacts and international cooperation concentrated on education. The project will additionally contribute to making the image of a teacher be perceived as a European citizen.
2. Improving teachers’ professional skills – teachers are responsible for shaping the new generation of the European society. On that account, they must care about their own development. Professional development will contribute to extending teachers’ work skills and will boost the use of interdisciplinary skills in teaching. The aim will be achieved by the participation of teachers in European programs, according to their needs. Europass-Mobility certificates shall confirm the achievements.
3. Development of language communication and technical skills carried out in the partner institutions and schools across Europe – in the digital era, we cannot go without having to deal with technology. Therefore, we need to try to fulfill the needs of modern students. The ICT skills acquired will one day benefit the school and local community. A modern school is a place where high standards and innovatory teaching methods are taken advantage of.
4. Carrying out European projects supporting pro-European education of students – it will be done by the means of searching for partners and acquiring grants for the realization of Erasmus+ projects, designed for students, as well as by organizing actions as part of eTwinning projects.
10 teachers will take part in 5 abovementioned trainings, who will become experts in their individual fields and will be distinguished by their didactic and educational achievements. At the same time, they are open for making use of modern teaching methods, they understand the need to promote pro-European values and continue self-development of the teaching skills. The realization of the project’s aims will be possible owing to the teachers’ participation in the following trainings:
1. "eLearning 2.0 & Social Media" (AcrossLimits Ltd, Malta)
2. "Managing the fast technological change, for all educators" (Georgios Charalambous, Cyprus)
3. "Digital Classrooms (Making Educational Flash Animations For Classroom Use)" Geros Onlus, Turkey
4. "Grand Tour in Europe: creativity, innovation, active citizenship and intercultural dialogue" (Laboratorio del cittadino Onlus, France)
5. "Action Methods Improving Motivation and Quality in the Learning Environment" (European Bridges Consulting, Portugal).
The knowledge and skills acquired by the teachers during the courses shall result in increasing the quality of teaching and higher teaching competences. Pro-European awareness and the importance of learning foreign languages shall increase. The same applies to the openness for making use of modern technologies, educational platforms, social media, which will be used for personal, school, and local development. The competences acquired shall result in working more and more often with the project method, making lessons more attractive with innovative teaching methods, promoting the school in the local media as a modern and European school, where the latest educational trends are taken advantage of. At the same time, teaching syllabuses shall be enriched with European value and the teachers’ qualifications shall increase.
What is most important is the fact that some of the long-lasting effects will include the improvement of the quality of teaching for our children, improvement of school management, improvement of the results of official exams, as well as improvement of openness to group work and bigger interest in carrying out the Erasmus+ programs.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien