Moderný učiteľ základ modernej školy
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2016
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) can contribute to universal access to education, the delivery of quality learning and teaching, teachers’ professional development and more efficient education management.
Our school supports modern and internacional education. Never-ending enhancing language acquisition and the ways of teaching are a proper goal of life-long education.
The primary aim of this project is an orientation on the complex exploiting of ICT in English teaching at our school. This project can ensure continuous professional development non-native teachers of English and develop their digital skills, so that they will feel more confident teaching English.
"Using New Technology for Teaching English" is a practical course for Primary teachers. The course aim is to help teachers to explore the potential uses of new technologies in school contexts. Its outcomes are:
- Improvement of learner engagement to support retention of learners in educational contexts
- Improvement of participants’ key ICT competencies and skills for work
- Opportunity for post-course dissemination of good practice to other teachers at local and national level
- Increased understanding of how to foster quality improvements to teaching and learning using ICT
- Opportunities to promote innovative teaching and practice internationally
- Development of linguistic skills and intercultural awareness
- Enhancement of international cooperation and development in education
Our project team will select one English teacher in a formal selection. The impact of this project is the improvement of participants’ key ICT competencies, the modern interactive methods of teaching guaranteed to get students interested and motivated to learn foreign language. The contribution to our school consists of higher level of English language teaching and there is a chance to engage in an international school partnership, e. g. to join the eTwinning community. International school partnerships provide a wide range of opportunities for all involved, e. g. the enrichment of educational experiences and the broadening of school culture and traditions.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien