Mobilny nauczyciel źródłem sukcesu ucznia
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
The project “Mobilny nauczyciel źródłem sukcesu ucznia” includes the participation of teachers of language courses, methodological, and a study visit at a foreign school.
The project envisaged the implementation of new methods and solutions both in the teaching of different subjects, such as school and work organisation.
The main objectives of the project are:
- The development of linguistic competence of teachers and students;
- Teachers acquire modern tools and teaching methods to motivate students to work, taking into consideration all ICT technologies, methodologies CLIL, activating methods;
- Increasing the number of teachers working for international cooperation both through eTwinning and Erasmus+ Strategic partnership.
Teachers who will be rolled out in the above areas, teachers of different subjects such as mathematics, science, Polish and English .
They will develop language competence through participation in courses of English at A1, B1, B2 – four people.
Two teachers of English through participation in the course “English & Methodology 21stC” will enrich his methodical and educational workshop. Two teachers through participation in a study visit will lead the school work observations abroad. Two teachers of mathematics and science will take part in courses regarding modern methods and innovative approach to teaching. Teachers courses will take place in time free from school day over two years, starting from August of 2015.
Immediately after the acquisition of language skills, teachers will introduce the elements of English to their subjects, as a continuation of the next year of the project will be the introduction of pedagogical innovation – bilingual teaching methodology using CLIL on extra – currical activities in mathematics and one in science. Teachers also will begin realisation the next eTwinning projects, involving students in action and also will begin work on drafting the Erasmus + Strategic partnership, involving the mobility of students our school.
- preparation of project schedule (dates of courses, planned action, including dissemination);
- organisation of trips abroad to attend courses;
- ensuring the exchange of thought, ideas and knowledge with the other participants in the project and after the end of teaching staff mobility;
- the requirement for a description of mobility, its progress and to share knowledge during the meeting staff and on the website of the school;
- the requirement to use knowledge, skills and methods in the classroom and extra – curricular activities;
- evaluation of results of work by the project coordinator (lessons matey – open) and the principal of the school (class inspections, reports semester);
- requirement and monitoring dissemination of the project results.
The expected results of the project are a significant improvement in both linguistic competence among teachers and students, improve learning results thanks to the use of modern teaching methods and also increase the number of teachers and students engaging in international project. In addition to the justifiable influence on the mobility project participants, project will have also an impact on the remaining teachers, who through the participation in organised workshops will be able to expand their knowledge on modern teaching methods, as well as about the possibilities offered by the eTwinning program.
Long-term benefits that school reference by the project is primarily Establishing a series of contacts for further international cooperation in eTwinning project or Erasmus+ Strategic partnerships .
Innovation involving bilingual teaching methodologies based on CLIL for extra-curricular activities which in the future may lead to the introduction of bilingual education.
Increasing the European dimension in our school and thus increasing interest in education in our school.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien