Mobilność - tego oczekuje Unia Europejska
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
“Mobility – that’s what the European Union expects” is a project prepared by a Complex of Building Construction Schools in Rybnik and three partner institutions from Braga, Portsmouth and Berlin. The dates of the project are: from 01.06.2015 to 01.06.2017. The project is dedicated to 32 people from building construction students, 8 geodesy students, 8 IT students, and 5 sanitation students. The project is divided into 3 stages:
1. Preparation for the training: classes in countries’ culture, languages, health and safety regulations
2. Training: training programs for students mentioned above will take place in partner institutions and companies.
3. After training: summarizing of actions done in earlier stages and reached aims.
The main aim of the project is the participation of students from the Complex of Building Construction Schools in Rybnik in the training. The training will take place: 2-27.05.2016 – building construction students; 5-30.09.2016 IT students; 5-16.09.2016 geodesy students; 2-29.05.2017 building construction students. Altogether 53 students will participate. The participation in the project will allow our students develop their practical knowledge in a new professional environment what promote their personal development. It will be easier for our student to enter the labour market. Participating in the training will enable our students to observe institutions and working conditions in Portugal, Germany and Great Britain. Students will be able to develop their language competences: English for those going to Braga and Portsmouth,, German for students going to Berlin.
1. Incresing the number of mobility within the Erasmus+ Programme up to 53. It includes:
2016: 8 geodesy students, 8 IT students, 16 building construction students
2017: 16 building construction students, 5 sanitation students
Students will participate in the training in Braga, Portsmouth and Berlin in the following companies: Cru Design, Ormia, Inforlink, SDI Lab, Balanças Marques, Casais, DBR, DST, Cliamares, Ribeiro, Firewall IT Infonetmedia LTD, Insight4Life, Spinnaker Waste Management.
2. Developing the plan for dissemination and exploitation of results by informing teachers, parents, other students, local authorities responsible for education in Rybnik about the project. The information will be presented during meetings, conferences, and open days which will take place during and after the project conducted by the Complex of Building Construction Schools in Rybnik.
3. Students knowledge in geodesy, building construction, IT and sanitations will increase.
- there will be an increase in students’ practical skills (53 training participants)
- as a result of language preparation and training participation there will be an increase in language competences (for 32 students- English’ for 21 students – German) both in general foreign language as well as language for specific purposes (professional)
- 53 students will increase their soft skills: interpersonal communication, key competences: solving problems, communication in a foreign language.
- there will be an increase in language, intercultural, and managerial competences among teachers who will accompany students during their training.
53 students participated in the mobility project during 7 training in companies and institutions. They developed their knowledge and practical skills that are useful at work, language competences, and knowledge about countries where the training will take place.
- 53 certificates were issed, they confirm students’ participation in the preparation stage,
53 Europass Mobility and Europass CV were issued
- 2 recommendations per group for the most active students during the preparation stage were issued
- evaluation tools were develped; they will be used in the next project
- rules of communication and dissimination of information were developed, e.g. project results
The project will be based on the methodology of reaching aims according to a developed schedule, monitoring the aims, and evaluation. It will also be based on procedures used for reacting in difficult situations, predicting them and reacting prior to their occurrence, based on our 4 years experience in previous projects.
The project will have a direct impact on participants. During the training they will be able to develop their practical skills and compare practice with theory. The training will also have an influence on students’ language, social, and intercultural competences. The project will have an influence on partner institutions participating in the project, e.g. quality of teaching vocational subjects, foreign languages will increase. Staff development will take place, their abilities in writing and managing projects in an international context. Using analysis and the dissemination plan prepared for the project, we will promote it and information will be presented to the local community, politicians, and employers.
Portsmouth Hampshire and Isle of Wight
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien