Mobility Needs Youngsters
Date du début: 1 nov. 2014,
Date de fin: 31 oct. 2016
The project is aimed at young people of compulsory education segment inserted into paths of professional qualification that already provide to them both theoretical and practical lessons that corporate internships . The aim of the project is to help the education system to retain young people within their own circuit , and also to make them more involved and motivated than the school program in progress . Indeed, we think the realization of the placement abroad as an opportunity and as a stimulus for those guys who demonstrate an ongoing commitment on the way to best develop their skills and demonstrating at least a constant commitment in the activities proposed .
The project activity involves the implementation of 74 mobility experiences for young students aged between 16 and 18 years old, divided into groups according to the relevant sector ( mechanical, electrical, tourist accommodation , catering) .
The mobility will be realized in the period between September 2014 and September 2016 in the total duration of 14 days for each stream .
The participants will be divided as follows
- N . 30 in Ireland at European Career Evolution ( English language intensive courses + visits to companies )
- N . 10 in Bordeaux, France, at Cap Ulysse ( intensive French language courses + visits to companies )
- N . 14 in Spain, at CENTRO SUPERIOR DE TURISMO Y Hoteleria MEDITERRANEAN ( Spanish language courses intensive visits to companies + + courses in Spanish cuisine )
- N . 10 in Turkey at the Genc Erisim Dernegi ( problem-solving activities of business cases in collaboration with youth organizations of all nationalities )
- N . 10 in the UK at Concorde International Institute ( intensive English language courses + additional language in the fields of mechanics) .
At the end of each experience every participant will receive a certificate of attendance and, where applicable , a certificate concerning the new skills .
All participants will also be asked to return them to share their experience through meetings and seminars for other students to Enaip and through the story of their experience to share on social platforms of Enaip and Erasmus .
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien