Mobility for Management, Education, Encouragement,..
Mobility for Management, Education, Encouragement, Technology,Interculturalism, Networking, Growth in Europe
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2016
IEK Peristeri, a vocational learning organization in Greece, trains 500 learners in various specialities, has a teaching staff of 150 and an administrative staff of three. In order to improve its services, IEK submited a plan for the mobility of teaching staff under Erasmus+ program.
The goals of the mobility plan’s included: improving the skills of administrative staff in an effective use of human resources, strengthening participatory training methods to the skills of the teaching staff, using ICTs in educational practice, a deeper knowledge in the teaching staff regarding their subjects of specialization, providing a networking and a European dimension to IEK, creating a cross-cultural understanding for the organization, better English language skills of the participants, as well as encouraging language learning for all interested parts.
In IEK’s mobility plan participated 7 people, two from administration and five instructors, with knowledge in language, economics, administration, teaching, informatics, and communication, with a long teaching experience, management skills, a very good knowledge of English, and excellent use of computers. The five partners, ITC, Giovani per l' Europa, Kairos Europe, ETI, and SKUPINA PRIMERA, are prestigious and reliable in their countries as well as internationally and in Europe, have a long experience in European programs of quality and experienced teaching staff and they implement modern, innovative methods of teaching and using ICTs.
Mobility plan included the implementation of five training activities in European countries: (1) two people from administrative staff in innovative human resources management model in Czech Republic (2) one trainer in modern participatory methods in preschool learning and know-how transfer in adult training in Italy (3) one trainer in modern models of ICTs in UK (4) two trainers in modern ICT use in educational activity in Malta and (5) one trainer in skill improvement methodologies in Slovenia.
Implementation of the plan included activities during a preparatory phase (selection of applicants, practical travel arrangements, plan administration, quality assurance), during the programme (participation in training activities) and after the programme (diffusion of the results and evaluation) and was based on project management theory.
Regarding the expected results and the impact, it was estimated that:
(1) Participants from IEK’s administration developed better human resources management skills, while trainers developed more skills in modern teaching and in using ICT methods in the classroom; they modernized their knowledge; they built upon European networks of cooperation; they adopted European values; they embraced a cross-cultural understanding; and they improved their skills in English.
(2) IEK Peristeri improved its administration function and the quality of training; developed an educational environment attractive to learners via providing a high quality training with modern teaching methods; adopted intercultural values; organized a communication network between European and other education providers; and encouraged language learning.
(3) The partners expanded their cooperation networks in Greece and they improved their offered services in order to organize new programs in response to new educational needs.
(4) The rest of IEK’s staff benefited from the dissemination of knowledge as well as knowledge and innovation transfer from the participant; had be encouraged to participate in future mobility activities; improved its language proficiency; and strengthened its European conscience.
(5) IEK’s instructors are expected to benefit from the quality of training services, to find satisfactory the transfer of expertise and European experience, to develop intercultural values, to encourage their language proficiency.
Possible long-term benefits of the plan include the inclusion of IEK in a group of IEKs with European standards that seek quality, innovation, promotion of employability, making other organizations more sensitive to a culture of innovation in local and regional level. At the national level, it is expected that there will be a consolidation of attitudes regarding a respect for cultural diversity and strengthening of national economy through practices that enhance competitiveness.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien