Mobilidades AtlânticoVET - 2015
Date du début: 1 juil. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 juin 2017
Context of the project:
Professional field: Computer Science and Communications. Medium VET in Microcomputer Systems and Networks.
Students of second year about to do their internship (with all the subjects passed).
In face-to-face learning, the subject "Operative Systems in Network" is taught in Portuguese.
Aims of the project:
To improve the language skills in Portuguese, allowing to work in/with lusophones companies, to facilitate the mobility of students
in the curricular internship and in their subsequent working life, to acquire a sense of belonging to the European Union and to
increase the attractiveness of the Medium VET SMR and to know the Portuguese education system in relation to VET Computer
- Training period in companies: 11 weeks. Main phase: spring 2016. Alternative phases (not used): fall 2015, fall 2016 and spring 2017.
- Internship: Five students from Medium VET in Microcomputer Systems and Networks.
Learning outcomes and validation and recognition of acquired skills :
- Performance of functions of IT Help Desk technicians : installation, reparation and maintenance of computers, networks, operative systems and applications of general and specific purpose, databases, web pages edition, Apps testing and publishing, etc.
- Training in the company related to Networking, VoIP , tickets, etc. completing the VET studies.
- Europass Mobility Certificate issued by the sending and receiving organisations.
- Europass Supplement of the diploma.
- Improvement of language skills of the participants, with certification B1 by Faculdade de Letras (University of Lisbon).
- Incorporation of the results to the Europass CV and Europass Language Passport.
- Certification of two courses in Portuguese language and culture issued by sending and intermediary organizations.
- Application for Quality Label of the eTwinning project as an example of good practice in the use of the TwinSpace for management
of mobility projects.
Expected benefits and possible long-term impact:
- Job in the companies where the intership took place.
- Ability to work in other companies in Lisbon and o Porto.
- Employment in Galician companies after including this experience in the CV.
- Certification of their level in foreign language to improve their employment prospects.
- Increasing the attractiveness of the Medium VET SMR studies at IES San Clemente through the dissemination of the project results.
- Appreciation of the VET SMR course by Galician companies.
- Enhancement of the training received at IES San Clemente by Galician and Portuguese institutions, after sending letters to
disseminate the project's results.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien