Mi futuro importa a Europa
Date du début: 1 août 2015,
Date de fin: 30 nov. 2015
This project has been developed in the context in which Poland is a country newly joined to the European Union. Young Poles don’t know the dynamics of the European countries and the benefits that the European Union can offer them.
"Mi future importa a Europa" was a project aimed at 12 young Poles (plus 2 leaders) and 12 young Spaniards (plus 2 leaders), all students of medicine, nursing and pharmacy, unemployed and many of them disadvantaged by lack of funds.
The aim of the project was to provide young participants learning about educational and employment opportunities offered by Europe to improve their employability.
The main activity of the project was a youth exchange of 6 days with the participation of 28 young. The meeting took place in Madrid: Spanish youth hosting young Poles. The language used among the participants was English.
The young participants were those who planned the activities of the meeting, as part of a dynamic and non-formal learning, and about the subject and objective of the project. In this regard, the activities proposed for the youth meeting were forged around three specific objectives:
1) European Workshops. Objective: awareness of the European Union
2) Voluntary activities in the healthcare sector. Objective: exchange of experience and knowledge in their sector.
3) Cultural tours and outdoor activities. Objective: To promote a healthy environment conducive to integration and intercultural dialogue between participants from different countries.
We highlight the following results:
1) All young participants have increased their basic and professionals skills to access the labor market.
2) All young people want to return to participate in a project that allows them to seize the opportunities Europe offers them.
3) All participants have reinforced their language and digital competences
4) All participants have learned to value the enrichment which is an intercultural exchange.
The impact of the project have seen more young Poles directly as many of them had never had the opportunity to travel and see the western Europe. For them this project has been an enrichment in many ways: in culture, language, new technologies, social relations, and most importantly, the discovery of a new landscape of employment and educational opportunities in Europe.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien