MEETING THE ARTS
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2017
“Meeting the Arts” is a project which revolves around two main aims:
● The students’ approach to the world of art, promoting their creativity and participation through activities related to the different artistic disciplines (literature, music, painting, cinema, etc.).
● The improvement of linguistic skills, as it is a project where participating students and teachers come from different countries.
These two objectives are closely related to to the challenges stated by the Europe 2020 Strategy, specially as regards the development of social capital, the autonomy of young people, and their ability to participate actively in society. Having a good cultural and formative background as well as acquiring a high level of linguistic competence guarantees that our students achieve a higher ability to face future personal and professional challenges. Moreover, the mobilities and the cooperation between people from the European area, which are two important aspects of our project, will allow our students to become conscious of the European dimension of the work and to get to know different cultural environments.
Our project will last for two school years (2015/16, 2016/17) and it is a school association integrated by the following members:
★ “Villa de Abarán” secondary school (Abarán, Spain).
★ Lycée Polyvalent D' Estournelles de Constant (La Flèche, Francia).
★ Liceo Statale "A. Galizia" (Nocera Inferiore, Italia).
★ Zespół Szkół Centrum Edukacji im. Ignacego Łukasiewicza (Plock, Polonia).
★ Rigas 18 vakara mainu vidusskola (Riga, Letonia).
The members of “Meeting the Arts” have planned more than 50 activities for the two years duration of the project. They are original, participative activities which promote creativity and which we hope will have a great impact both on the educational community and on the sociocultural environment. The expected results in the different groups involved in the project can be summarised as follows:
● In the students: greater motivation and interest towards the different ways of artistic expression, as well as an important improvement of their linguistic skills and social abilities.
● In the teachers: higher artistic knowledge, integration of innovative teaching practices in their daily work and improvement of linguistic skills.
● In the parents: promotion of artistic creativity in their children and greater implication in the school life.
● In the schools of the area: knowledge of new activities and methodologies related to the world of art and active participation in some of the planned activities.
● In the sociocultural environment: creation of a system of collaboration between the school and the town associations and institutions.
A very important aspect of the project is the evaluation of the planned activities. In order to carry out such evaluation, we are going to use two types of forms created by the coordinating school: the form for the term activity assessment, which will allow the general evaluation of the activities carried out by each partner school during a term, and the form for each single activity assessment, which will be filled in every time an activity is finished , taking into account aspects such as the level of aims achievement, participants satisfaction, aspects to be improved, obtained results, broadcasting of the activity, etc.
As regards this issue of the assessment process, transnational meetings will be useful in order to share ideas about the work developed by each of the partner schools up to that moment and to carry out the adjustments needed for future activities. However, new technologies will allow regular contact between project school partners, and so the exchange of information between them will be constant and fluent.
“Meeting the Arts” anticipates a strategy of broadcasting and sustainability of the results. Digital means will be our best allies in order to spread the results of our project, under Creative Commons licence, both during and after its development: eTwinning platform, Erasmus+ platform, EPALE, social netwoks (Facebook and Twitter), blogs, digital magazines or school web pages or sites, mass media (press, television and radio), etc. As regards the project’s sustainability, we have to say that a great part of its success will lie in the fact that many of the programmed activities will be included in the School General Syllabus and in the syllabus of the different didactic departments. Contact between partner schools will be kept mainly through the eTwinning platform, where even after the end of the project we shall be uploading documents and materials resulting from experiences related to the project, and further ideas will be provided so that new projects of European cooperation can be carried out in the future.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien