Mednarodno učno okolje - spodbuda za razvoj kompet..
Mednarodno učno okolje - spodbuda za razvoj kompetenc osebja v izobraževanju odraslih
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
Adult education is an area that is constantly evolving. New learning environments are being formed which make use of new technologies, approaches and methods of work. Tracking European guidelines in this area requires the adaptation of European education reference tools, intercultural cooperation and integration and a more modern, dynamic and professional environment.
In order for Biotechnical Centre Naklo to provide a high standard of adult education, it is not enough just to have an adequate number and variety of staff profiles.
We are aware that the quality of the learning process and the extent to which is achieves its purpose is primarily dependent on how well it is performed and how well the staff are trained in adult education.
Owing to the variety of activities (content, design, conceptual) that form part of basic pedagogic processes (identifying educational needs, planning, organising, evaluating and assessing education, leadership and management, which are vital for the smooth running of adult education work), adult education staff differ in terms of their role/profile. At the same time, however adult education staff require training in order to keep up to speed with the latest knowledge and develop the professional competences needed to perform their work to a high standard.
The recommendations of two studies were put forward on the basis of the needs identified in the adult education unit (Analysis of the situation/needs, 2014): a) the European reference framework of key competences for adult learning professionals (Research voor Beleid, 2010); b) the national study by the Slovenian Institute for Adult Education on the design of competences for adult education training (2012), and the characteristics of the various tasks/activities undertaken by adult education staff, through which we identified a range of competencies which we want to develop in the context of adult education units for adult education staff.
Our aim for the mobility project "International learning environment – an incentive to develop the competences of adult education staff" is to meet the needs identified and pursue the following objectives.
1. To provide opportunities for adult education staff to be trained in structured courses abroad.
2. To systematically develop the key and professional competences, and the professional development of adult education staff.
3. To strengthen the capacity of the adult education unit.
4. To carry out activities in adult education units which are linked to the rest of the European space.
5. To implement the objectives defined in the European Development Plan Organization, thereby meeting the legitimate needs in the development of quality and an international perspective as well as the objectives of international cooperation.
The main purpose of the mobility projects is to help adult education staff gain experience of an international learning environment, the exchange and acquisition of new knowledge abroad, the transfer of good practices and experience in working with adults with a view to providing more dynamic and better quality adult education work, and broadening the scope of adult education activities – even internationally.
- More carefully planned management of the professional development of adult education staff.
- The opening up of the adult education unit to the international environment with a range of activities and international cooperation projects (partnerships, mobilities) – better integration into the European space.
- The establishment of new contacts with adult education organizations abroad with a view to preparing and implementing joint projects, organizing joint events and increasing mobilities.
- A rise in the quality of products and services, and the introduction of innovation and activities in the field of adult education.
- The development and implementation of new education programmes for various target groups of adults in line with market needs and the environmental and development guidelines.
- The development of a more active and dynamic learning environment and increase in the standard of all forms of teaching and learning through the introduction of new approaches, methods and forms of education, including the use of new media (ICT) in learning process and coding support for the adult education administration.
- The tracking of the European guidelines and priorities in the field of adult education, the transfer and practical application of tools for the evaluation and validation of knowledge, and the evaluation and quality assurance process in adult education.
Within the framework of the mobility projects, eight members of the adult education staff (the head of the adult education unit, the organisers of formal and informal adult education, teachers, the co-ordinator for adult education mobilities and adult education administrative staff) will take part in eight structured courses abroad.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien