Me EU and Commons
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 29 févr. 2016
The project is the natural follow up of Glocally Youth TC organized in 2014. During the project, we asked ourselves about the role that the story-telling has in the management and promotion of the common good, and work with young people. For this reason we have chosen to organize a TC based on this technique that we use for years, and on which each partner has specific experience to share. We therefore chose together the main elements to be discussed: the story-telling of whether the types of possible story-telling, the choice of language and the application to the commons. All this in a complex and rich partnership in which we made the participation of all of us the founding element.
The project took place in a European context of civic engagement and use of the narrative in a different way and often unconscious, in this context is that this project was developed in a unique training course lasting 8 days.
The project objectives were:
• enhance the range of skills and tools to create projects of corporate storytelling;
• know the strategies, the problems and solutions for effective governance of the projects of social narrative;
• analyze tools and methods capable of generating narrability;
• involve teachers / educators / trainers in European survey aimed to identify their needs with respect to the skills of storytelling and digital storytelling;
• Identify experiences of good practices from projects pre-existing storytelling applied to education and non-formal education;
• promote, in each of the 8 European countries involved in the project, 8 pilot sessions of storytelling applied to the commons to collect feedback;
• improve the ability to select the myriad of content available, to organize and to appropriate it through a work of critical reworking;
• create stories, from the selected contents, create a pattern of use more emotional, experiential, close to the daily life of the participants in the TC and the participants in the activities of the partners after the project;
• activate processes of "self-reflexivity" through "shaping" and "representation" narrative;
• understand how a set of beliefs and implicit knowledge latent affect the narrative of self and the world, analyzing the role of values and ideological and moral issues related to the narrated and the image of himself;
• understand how the practice of narration, by creating characters, stories concrete experiences and situations empathically shared, is actually useful to bring out the "notions" a deeper level of interpretation, a level of processing also emotional issues;
• put participants in direct contact with the mechanisms and the logic of values of current media production for rebuilding them critically, using participatory storytelling;
• encourage youth worker to reflect more on the ethical choices that are as participants and communicators and how these choices have on others;
• to emerge the role of content generated by youth worker as carrier, able to bring young people to the educational content through intercultural and intergenerational contamination of languages, styles, and content, while also providing an interpretation of the new meedia and products of storytelling as a means of socialization, as stories and opinions no longer speak only of knowledge, but also, indirectly or directly, of their authors.
• situate learning in meaningful contexts and promote dialogic processes of reflexive interaction through the development of collaborative contexts.
The training course involved 21 Youth workers aged between 18 and 55 years. The training course took place 7 to 14 November 2015 Lentini. During the training course we dealt with the role of story-telling in the promotion of common goods and in work with young people.
We had the growth of the capacity of narration of Youth Worker allows to achieve the following program objectives:
-to Improve the level of skills and key skills of young people and youth workers, including those with fewer opportunities
-To Promote the participation in democratic life in Europe and the labor market, active citizenship, intercultural dialogue, social inclusion and solidarity
-to Promote improvements in the quality of the animation within socio-educational
-to develop the international dimension of activities in the field of youth and the role of youth workers and youth organizations such as support structures for young people
-to Acquire knowledge and skills through mobility experiences, expendable in the labor market.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien