Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
The CIFP Majada Marcial is a Vocational Training Centre which provides intermediate and high level with 9 professional families. Participates in European projects for years, providing students the practical realization in European companies. The Center promotes the internationalization of education, and this is reflected in the Mission, Vision and Values, defined within the quality management system.
The main objective of this project is to facilitate the realization of part of training in European companies to a group of 10 students of 2nd year intermediate cycles of different professional families during the course 20016-17 and facilitate completion of two months of practice for 8 new graduates over the next two school years.
Thus, since the Centre has 10 mobilities, approved in another KA 102 project, 2015-16, is offfered to students over the next two years, one mobility for each training cycle (10) and 4 mobilities for new entitled, respectively.
The assigned and future vacancies will be filled with a reserve list, in order to grade them, according to the selection criteria.
The Project activities include:
- Stays of VET students in companies abroad: 8 for students recently graduated, 2 months, Poland and Denmark and 10 for the completion of the FCT of students from different training cycles, 1 month, in Germany, Poland and Denmark.
Due to the characteristics of the students and past experiences, teachers are requested as company (3) for the mobilities of FCT. It is considered that students entitled has the social skills to function independently in a foreign country.
- Mobility for staff training: five days of observation / collaboration in companies or schools for 10 participants (5 to Poland, 5 to Denmark)
The profile of the participants will:
- Students 2nd year intermediate vocational training that promote FCT (Training in the workplace) and resulting selected chosen according to the selection criteria and allocation of places. Mobility module is part of On the Job Training Participant, indispensable for titration improvement.
- Graduates in intermediate level courses during 2014/15 and 2015/16. Mobility serve as a transition to the labor market, providing added value to the curriculum of the participant.
- Faculty in the Department of International Projects chosen after applying the selection criteria set.
The European project team is a group of teachers from different professional families. Many of the participants are fixed, with staff that binds or is withdrawn each year, usually by changing their teaching destinations. Earlier this year, will inform the Senate about the possibility of participation in the project.
Regular meetings for project management will be performed. In these, they will follow up on the project, reaching agreements and decisions, distributing tasks and specifying timings and responsible. The assignments will be made generally in small groups.
A teacher / a team will be responsible for the Difussion Plan.
Briefings for the preparation of mobility and tracking online linguistic preparation of selected students will be made.
The criteria for selection of students will take into account the overall rating of the first year, Assessment Team Teaching (capacity of personal autonomy, responsibility, social skills and motivation), and qualification of an English test.
The selection criteria for participation in the mobilities of staff taken into account: official accreditation from another language, participation in previous projects or other projects, completion of assignments, participation in English classes, etc.
Results and expected impact:
Improving the overall assessment of the Centre by the students.
Student satisfaction by mobilities.
Bringing added value to resume, professional skills and social skills of students.
Improving linguistic competence.
That students unfold independently in different language environments.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien