Matching Non-Formally Acquired Competences to Nati..
Matching Non-Formally Acquired Competences to National Qualifications Frameworks
Date du début: 1 sept. 2014,
Date de fin: 31 août 2016
Due to the open labour market and an increased rate of migration, the recognition and validation of competences, from non-formal and informal learning, is one of the key topics in Europe today (EU COUNCIL RECOMMENDATION December 20th, 2012 on the validation of non-formal and informal learning). The basis of the EQF is the traceability of acquired skills which encourages the mobility of European workers, but a comparability of qualifications and skills is required. In addition to the "formal qualifications", non-formal learning plays an increasing key role. The European Qualifications Framework and its implementation in the NQFs set an initial basis for the comparability of learning outcomes (ECVET). Validation has become part of the policy agenda at European level.
The starting point of the project Match2NQF is transfer of the KøDE-NQF methodology which for the first time matched KODE®-Model for recognition and validation of competences, including those achieved in non-formal and informal learning, with the European Qualifications Framework as well as with National Qualifications Frameworks on the basis of the underlying Atlas of Competencies with its 64 competences in the four fields of: personal competency, competency of activity and decision-making, social communicative competency and professional/methodological competency.
The project aims to:
- transfer and adapt the KøDE-NQF methodology to the requirements of the NQFs in France, Spain and Sweden
- provide a set of enhanced tools and a handbook, developed in cooperation with experts in the professional areas, to be used in the field of career guidance in order to measure the competences of persons with highly developed competences and/or a lack of formal qualifications and to locate the need for parts of qualification/developing competences in order to have concrete tools that allow to transfer the European and National developments in terms of frameworks to practitioners in the project countries and Europe. Enhanced tools will be developed for certain interesting professional profiles in Germany, France, Spain and Sweden. A close cooperation with the competent bodies in all project countries will emphasize the successful implementation of these concrete tools for career guidance staff.
The project MATCH2NQF with its handbooks and tools will not only reflect the EQF, NQF and ECVET requirements but also the sectors of highest mobility (e.g. Health, Manufacturing) and highest rate of future mobility (e.g. ICT, Tourism) in Europe. The envisaged impact of the project is to:
- strengthen the importance of non-formal learning experiences and their recognition and validation;
- provide staff in the field of career guidance with knowledge, skills and competence (curriculum/learning/training activity) and a set of tools (for other professional profiles) that reflects the current European policy but also is to be used in the every-day professional life;
- encourage a more positive attitude towards the EU values and instruments;
- ensure a greater understanding and responsiveness to non-formal and informal learning and its recognition;
- reinforce interaction between practice, research and policy for implementation of European and National Qualifications Frameworks.
The project is directed in first line to the practitioners in the field of guidance and counselling (guidance counsellors, advisers, consultants, educational staff) working at educational and vocational institutions, and stakeholders and policy makers responsible for recognition and validation of competences acquired in non-formal context. Within the project activities at least 240 persons will be reached directly through multiplier activities. The final beneficiaries of the project are: VET providers and other education which work in the field of measurement and validation of competencies acquired not only in formal education context but also non-formal and informal context, for example educational institutions for further education to universities working in the field of competencies assessment. Additional beneficiaries are those people who do not only have formal education and professional qualifications, but have highly developed non-formal and informal skills and competences, who move at the European or even global labour market and require a comparable recognition of their elaborate competencies, as well as persons who have acquired competencies and skills within non-formal context and want their skills and competencies to be validated.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien