MALALA YOUSAFZAI II
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2016
This project aims to foster interchange, cooperation and mobility between education and training systems within the European Union with reference to the teaching and learning needs of our students in vocational training.
The project is aimed to 6 students in Intermediate Vocational Training related to the following professional families: "Hospitality and Tourism" and " Food Industry", aged between 20 and 40 years old.
Due to the fact that Murcia is a main destination for foreign tourists from central and Northem Europe, hospitality and Tourism professionals with other languages skills are required. The moblities carried out with this project, promote and improve language proficiency and meet this need.
Among the objetives of the project, The following ones are included:
- To support participants in training to blow up knowledge, skills and qualifications.
- To encourage improvements in quality and innovation in vocational training.
- To increase the atractiveness of vocational training.
- To improve the quality of mobility throughout Europe.
- To enhance cooperation between institutions or organizations, providing learning oppotunities.
- To facilitate the development of contents, pedagogy, and practice for lifelong learning based upon technologies of information and communication.
Activities carried out to achieve these objectives are summarized in the following ones:
- Information to students.
- Selection of participants.
- Distribution of students in the host companies.
- Documentation management (contract, training agreement, Europass...) and subsequent signing.
- Monitoring of mobilities.
- Middle and final evaluation through the " mobility tool"
- Assessment of language skills through online platforms.
- Preparation of middle and final project report.
- Monitoring of the students during the following year after having done their ,obility, in order to assess the impact of the project in labor market incursion.
We firmly believe that this project, in addition to the linguistic improvement, will increase our students chances for employability.
Another of the benefits arising from this project stems from the higher amounts to be received by the students, which will allow access to those students who have fewer economic resources.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien