Malaga International Management Experience
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
The proposal will support the transnational mobility of 20 learners, undergoing initial vocational education and training, through providing access for students studying relevant vocational courses such as Hospitality, Travel and Tourism, Events Management and Business to an overseas work placement (Traineeship) that will develop skills and competencies appropriate to their chosen vocational area and add value to and complement their existing programme.
This will be achieved by Bury College (Sending Organisation) working with Tribeka, based in Malaga, Spain (Host Organisation) to develop and deliver two cohorts of two month international work experience opportunities to learners undertaking relevant vocational courses including Hospitality, Travel and Tourism, Events Management and Business Management with Bury College.
The programme will include:
Preparatory activities that will fully prepare learners for their overseas placement. For example, experiential learning with those who have experience of working/living abroad, sharing experiences and lessons learned; group learning to develop a feeling of inter-dependence between the cohort / encourage active citizenship; Inter-cultural and Linguistic preparation.
Traineeships in hotels across Malaga to help develop vocational skills and competencies, and better understand current working practices. All hotels will be 4-5 star and work will include various departments, e.g. Reception, Administration, Marketing, Management, Entertainment, Events, Housekeeping, Bar, Restaurant or Kitchen.
Expected Outcomes of the project will include:
At participant level
• Enhanced skills and employability of students within the European market (improved personal development)
• Increased awareness of different cultures and working practices
• Opportunity to experience first-hand working in another country / improve professionalism / career prospects
• Improved language skills including through use within authentic work and social contexts (European citizenship)
At organisational level
• Increased capacity to operate at EU/international level
• Innovative and improve way of engaging and supporting students, e.g. via more attractive learning programmes
• Improved effectiveness / impact of the curriculum through embedding of good practice / new practices
• Development of an effective relationship with an international partner / between the two countries
• Development of longer-term joint ventures between both organisations
• Creation of an effective network which will enhance and support European collaboration in the field of Vocational Education and Training (VET)
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien