Making a Scene for Change ll
Date du début: 1 janv. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 juin 2015
Making a scene for Change II was a training course which explored social inclusion and youth participation through Theatre of the Oppressed, Forum theatre and, which planed achievable local and international projects that support the participation of young people!
Objectives of the training:
• Through creative drama workshops to learn about Augusto Boal’s Theatre of the Oppressed.
• Create Forum theatre pieces, which reflect the issues relevant to the participants and the young people they worked with.
• To explore/investigate, how this methodology can be used to explore social inclusion and support the participation of young people.
• Give the participants a chance to practice their facilitation skills and more specifically how to be a 'joker' in Forum theatre.
• Template to create local and international projects with your young people.
• Exchange with other participants, the challenges arising from diversity in our own environment, and building a network with European partners.
• Learn more about the funding possibilities of Erasmus+ programme
• Return home with new knowledge and ideas on how to use Augusto Boal’s Theatre of the Oppressed & Forum theatre in the local work with young people.
The venue was in Underværket a local culture and trading house in Randers, Denmark
The duration was 6 days + travel.
The countries involved were Denmark, Ireland, Italy, Austria, Slovenia, Estonia, Turkey, Romania, Bulgaria and Wales (UK).
The number of participants was 26 in total.
The implemented activities was Non-formal learning through workshops/group work using drama methodologies, games, team building, intercultural activities, planning and networking.
The methodologies we used were creative, inclusive and participatory.
The results were deeper knowledge of the challenges and obstacles facing marginalized young people in the different European realities, and how to overcome these challenges.
As a result a resource paper have been made of all the exercises from the training, which can be used as manual/guide when participants what to implement Forum theatre activities back home. The resource paper has been send to all participants and partner organizations to be distributed in their local community.
Llandybie West Wales and The Valleys
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien