Mainstreaming Peace Education: Competence Framework
Date du début: 1 nov. 2014,
Date de fin: 31 oct. 2016
The project is set in the context of non-formal education for young people. It builds on the experiences of a Grundtvig Partnership Project “Mainstreaming Peace Education - Approaches, Methodologies, and Visions”.
The project’s main aim is to build a Competence Framework for Peace Education in youth work.
Specific project objectives include:
- developing a competence framework including knowledge, skills and attitudes require, evaluation indicators, assessment methods as well as educational guidelines for achieving the competences
- increasing the recognition of peace education by linking the framework with the Youthpass and Europass certification system
- increasing the quality of peace education activities in the youth sector
Project activities include:
- Research on Peace Education Competence Framework in five European countries
- Six transnational project meetings for the Competence Framework researchers (two in the United Kingdom and one in Germany, Netherlands, Turkey and Latvia)
- Publication of the Competence Framework with educational guidelines (Intellectual output)
- Two Test Training Courses for youth workers and peace educators to test the Framework (Learning/teaching/training)
- Five national multiplier events in five European countries (United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, Turkey and Latvia)
- Final international multiplier event in the United Kingdom
The project will result in the publication of a Peace Education Competence Framework, its dissemination among European youth work organisations as well as establishing a clear link between peace education and recognition of non-formal learning (Key Competences - Youthpass) as well as increased transparency of qualifications for European citizens (Europass).
Long-term benefits of the project include increased quality of non-formal educational projects in the field of peace education, increased recognition of non-formal learning in general and mainstreaming of peace education activities in youth work.
The project will be realized in partnership of five non-governmental organisations from the United Kingdom (ASHA), Germany (EIF), Latvia (HPPL), the Netherlands (UNOY), and Turkey (Habitat) for 24 months between September 2014 and September 2016.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien