Date du début: 20 août 2015,
Date de fin: 19 juin 2016
From the point of view of youth work, practical methods of development of entrepreneurship are very important. It helps in the difficult choices faced by young people entering the labor market. We will learn in intercultural environment how to motivate young people to turn interests in the social and business initiatives.
The "LocalACT" will be a 7-days Training Course of Erasmus Plus Program, held in Jeżyce, Poznań. We will use Non-Formal Education methods and workshops, designed to equip 30 youth workers from 10 European countries with the skills to carry out practical activities on the topics of Eco-Social Development and Youth Entrepreneurship.
The participating countries are: Albania, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Germany, Spain, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Hungary.
"LocalACT" indicates new directions and possibilities for European labour market, inspires by practical and innovative ideas of young entrepreneurs and social activists from urban centers.
The main aims:
- Inspiring young people to entrepreneurship based on market niches and interests.
- Promotion of the idea of co-working - cooperation between different sectors and disciplines in a common urban space.
- Popularization of recycling methods, up-recyclables and organic materials in youth work.
Further objectives are:
- Increasing the chances of young people's employability.
- Promotion of volunteering and social involvement in order to improve the quality of youth life, its communities and neighborhood.
- Exchange of best practices on research on learning needs of young people
- Promotion of flexibility in professional self-development.
- Familiarization with innovative ideas of niche businesses set up by young people:
a) original projects Kuluza, MyBag, Zakład, Mixtura and others
b) cooperative from former Poznań Graphic Works area
- To raise knowledge of European Youth Workers about solutions for young people how to overcome crisis(by analyzing market needs, using tools and publications of the European Commission).
c) alternative initiative Centrum Amarant- modern type of social center made by people to people.
sarajevo Bosnia And Herzegovina
(Bosnia & Herzegovina)
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien