Date du début: 5 août 2015,
Date de fin: 4 mars 2016
Life Optimizer was a multi-activity project designed to promote sport as a tool in non-formal education. To achieve its objectives we carried out two separate events taking place in Sweden and Poland.
First activity was a 9 days long training course "Sport as a tool for intercultural dialogue", which gathered 24 participants from 5 countries (Sweden, Turkey, Poland, Bulgaria and Lithuania) in Karlstad, Sweden from 21st to 30th October 2015.
Event targeted youth workers interested in using sport as a tool for developing consistent positive intercultural acceptance among young people they work with.
Second activity was a 9 days long youth exchange for 40 participants (35 young people aged 18-26 and 5 leaders). During these activities we invited youth workers that took part in TC in Sweden (2 from Poland, 1 from Bulgaria and 3 from Sweden) to put in practice new skills and evaluate methods learned.
The themes of the project were: Intercultural dialogue and acceptance, education and youth work through sport and outdoor activities, physical and mental health of youngsters, anti-discrimination, inclusion of marginalised youth through sport/outdoor in youth work, Erasmus+ programme and European level projects in youth field with using sport/outdoor activities.
• Defining sport and raising awareness about our perceptions of Sport in our countries/cultures
• Using sport and outdoor activities as motivation factors, team-building activity and self-esteem incentive
• Improving performance and problem-solving skills
• Promoting and exploring the concepts “sports for all” and “healthy lifestyle” in relation with youth work
• Sharing methods for and understanding and encouraging usage of sport and outdoor activities in youth work with intercultural learning and dialogue aspects
• Promoting cultural diversity as strength in our everyday life and (youth) work
• Promoting intercultural dialogue as an instrument in acquiring the knowledge and attitudes for dealing with a more open and more complex environment
The project was based on the approach and principles of non-formal education. A combination of different creative and interactive methods was used and designed upon the profile of participants with accent on using more methods of sport and outdoor activities.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien