Let´s talk English together
Date du début: 1 août 2015,
Date de fin: 31 juil. 2016
Our small Primary school is situated in region Bytča. There is a beautiful mountain range of Súľov rocks but on the other hand there is also lack of opportunities for our pupils and English teachers to use and practise English as a tool of communication. A larger town such as Žilina or Považská Bystrica which provide opportunities to study English is very far from our village. Our pupils and teachers are not able to travel 50 kilometres every day. They also have to change a lot, so this journey takes a long time. We choose our English teachers to improve their English skills because they have not been in English speaking countries for a long time. We have never provided this type of project. Our teachers want to be better in teaching English and this way they want to share their knowledge with children at our Primary school.
Mgr. Marcela Trebulová, English teacher, prax 19 years, education UK Bratislava , English Language and Literature of English speaking countries.
Mgr. Júlia Tarhajová, English teacher, prax 11 rokov, education UK Bratislava English Language and Literature
Teachers will attend these courses within 14 days at University of Kent in Pilgrims, Canterbury, England:
Pilgrims has been training teachers of English from all over the world for 40 years. Their humanistic approach has enabled thousands of teachers to inspire and motivate their students to learn. Pilgrims courses give the participants more - in addition to 22 hours of training per week there are 12 additional hours of afternoon and evening seminars and activities.
Mgr. Marcela Trebulová : Drama Techniques for Creative Language Teaching.
Mgr. Júlia Tarhajová: Creative Methodology for the Classroom.
Programme of the training activities during realization of the project
• Developing group dynamics and co-ordination as well as trust work
• Improvisation games, for developing play and communication skills
• Freeing the body: the instrument of communication
• Developing miming skills for telling stories
• Body language and status work: the psychological gesture
• Freeing the voice: breathing and voice techniques
• Colouring speech. Looking at intonation, word stress
• Story creation and telling techniques
• Studying character using text, visuals and movement
• Teaching grammar, vocabulary, and the four skills creatively
• Creative approaches to teaching pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary
• Adapting activities and tasks for different purposes and levels
• Using music, songs, visuals and the fine arts, drama and movement
Our teachers will use new knowledge and experiences in teaching process at Primary school. They will also share with these informations with the rest stuff at our school. The project team will organise some meetings, presentations and open classes for the other teachers. We will inform the public about realization of our project through school and region newspapers and website of our school. We will run several meetings for the other English teachers where we will share our new experiences and new teaching methodology focuses on learning and teaching foreign language.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien