LET'S BE... MORE ORGANIC
Date du début: 1 août 2015,
Date de fin: 31 janv. 2016
"Let's be... more organic" is a gathering of 20 young people from Spain, Iceland, Germany and France. The Youth exchange will take place from september 1st to 19th 2015 in Beauvoisin (Languedoc-Roussillon) in partnership with local structures (municipality, leisure center, associations, producers and local population...).
Several international projects have already been organised in the town (e.g. youth exchange in 2012 and 2013) that raised the openess and awareness for international encounter. The present project follows the aim to link local animation to a sensitization and contribution of everybody for environmentalisme. Because like many people we frequently wonder how to be more aware and respectful about environmental problems in our daily life. The municipality of Beauvoisin and our association share a big garden in the center of the village that we want to develop into a pedagogical garden, with examples of organic farming, eco-construction and alternative energy. Our goal is that people come and see and get motivated to do it – together with us in the garden and at their homes.
The aims of this youth exchange:
- exchanges about possibilities to integrate protection of the environment and sustainability in our daily life
- learning basics of organic farming and creating visual supports to explain and transfer the principles
- participating in eco-construction and alternative energy generation
- promote intercultural learning among young Europeans and the local population
- promote the sense of sharing and cooperation as well as collective life
- exploring creative ways of interaction and exchange with local people in this rural area.
The methods follow the project approach based on participant-orientation and non-formal and informal education:
- discovering the social, cultural and historical contexte and its recognition
- thematical workshops (discussions, research and construction of concrete elements in the field of organic farming, eco-construction and alternative energies)
- meeting and organising workshops for different audiences (kids from primaru school, adults, older people from the seniors residence, other associations...) to relay our experience and knowledge
- participation in local events
- informel meetings.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien