" Les jeunes et la drogue: à chacun son film ..."
Date du début: 12 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 11 mars 2016
People take drugs because they want to change something in their lives or forgetting become unsustainable situation. And drugs becomes a solution. But ultimately, it becomes a problem (and often very severe).
In a report of the European Union, the 17 year olds consume the most drugs.
In fact, four out of ten say they have already consumed at the age of 17 years. These figures are very disturbing. As difficult as it may be to deal with its problems, the consequences of drug use are always worse than the problem one is trying to solve by taking.
The solution is to learn and never start taking drugs.
We work within the framework of this project an awareness of drug harm to self, to his immediate environment, relationships with peers and for the development of his country.
Most young people use drugs for addiction research, the influence of a friend, misinterpretation films that involves drugs, the influence of fashion and a moral weakness, etc ...
This project aims to raise awareness and alert society to the dangers of drug use by young people in general and those from poor neighborhoods in particular. In this project, young people talk about drugs to their hand with a goal of awareness and education.
The average age of this project will be 17 to 21 years.
Zatingo The association is directed by a filmmaker Ms. Zalissa Z .. Thus it will put its skills to the service of youth and young people to accompany a documentary film about the drug with a personal touch to every young.
During this exchange project we set the objective:
- The achievement of a titled film "Let's talk about drugs among young people ..."
- Informing young people about the dangers of drugs
- Enable young people to lead an awareness campaign in their school, high school and college by providing the tools
- Perform a custom or documentaries on drugs by youth for youth
- Conduct interviews affecting youth drug (example: my name is Yannick, is my story with drugs "During the time I was on drugs I thought I was in control of my life and that everything was fine . But I destroyed everything I had built it and why I was beaten in my life. I cut my ties with my friends who did not take drugs and I broke up with my family so I had no friends except the other junkies Every day revolved around one thing:. how to find money to buy drugs I would have done anything to be able to take drugs. . It was the only thing that mattered in my life ").
This exchange project will bring together 30 young people from 05 partner organizations and will take place in Angoulême 12 to 19 October 2015.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien