LEPSZE NAUCZANIE - LEPSZA PRZYSZŁOŚĆ
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
Zespół Szkół Ogólnokształcących (Comprehensive School) nr 4 in Poznan with Bilingual classes in Spanish includes a Junior High School number 26 as well as a Senior High School number XVII. The foreign languages taught in school are: English, Spanish and German. Most teachers teach in both schools. The Spanish language teaching in our Bilingual classes is covered by the patronate of the Spanish Ambassy in Poland. They have 6 hours per week as language studies and in year 2-3 additionally 2 hours of Spanish literature. In High School its 4 hours of Spanish language, culture, history, geography, Arts and literature. Students can pass bilingual exam in Spanish (Examen de Bachillerato) that allows them to receive the diploma Título de Bachiller.
The students attending our school have different background, generally from the middle class families. Bilingual classes students have much bigger study motivation and higher learning predispositions. If it comes to students from IT classes, these are the ones who have also one of the highest intellectual potential. Our high school students (apart from bilingual classes) present quite general intellectual level. In some classes, as it is a very common situation in Polish schools there are students with no special abilities or with lack of motivation, some are from disadvantaged families, with the potential addictions. The certain group of students have proven clinically learning disorders such as ADHD or dyslexia.
1. Improving language skills of the managing staff to improve the management of the school.
2. Improvement of language skills and methodological language teachers in order to improve the quality and efficiency of education
3. Improving the language skills of teachers to find new possibilities for their active participation in international projects and improvement by using modern Internet sources.
4. Improving the quality of teaching through the exchange of experiences with teachers in other countries during the workshops.
5. Strengthening the European dimension of school by expanding international cooperation and its integration into a larger number of students
6. Strengthen the role of the school in a school where teachers care about their constantly developing and improving the quality of teaching.
To participate in the project 9 teachers of foreign languages have been selected, who will participate in training methodology:
Małgorzata Rudnicka-Baran Spanish language teacher
Marta Zaborowska English teacher
Katarzyna Kaczorowska English teacher
Guzal Bałdyga English teacher
Ewa Grzelak English teacher
Barbara Kania German teacher
Agnieszka Gumiela - Pająkowska English teacher
Agnieszka Dobierska English teacher
Eva Rajek English teacher
And the school principal, who will participate in the general Spanish language:
Marek Kordus, math teacher
Impact on project participants
- New skills, knowledge, experience and enthusiasm for work, inspiration and new ideas will help diversify activities and motivate students to learn foreign languages
- International contacts will have a positive impact on improving learning outcomes in schools in the field of language teaching
- In addition to receiving the knowledge of professionals with native speakers, it is important to stay in the country itself, getting to know their reality and ordinary people.
- Immensely important is to be able to communicate with teachers from other countries, learn about their methods, problems, weaknesses or strengths.
- Direct talks with colleagues outside Poland will make a better and perhaps more lasting contacts that may result in the creation of a new project in the framework of the Erasmus Plus.
Effects on other teachers and school
- Implementation of new methods and technologies also affect the comprehensive development of the school, including technology.
- Participation in the Days of Europe competitions about the countries and the European Union will shape the history of openness to cultural and linguistic diversity of Europe through enrichment activities on the intercultural content
- Participation in international projects will promote the school, attract ambitious young people who would like to pursue this type of activity
Impact on students
- Contacts will be established by the students, the students organize an exchange between countries - it is the perfect way to motivate students to learn the languages
- Participation in the Days of Europe competitions about the countries and the European Union will shape the history of openness to cultural and linguistic diversity of Europe by enriching activities for intercultural content - this will shape the citizens of Europe, not just Poland.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien