Learning Units New Approach 4Groen
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
This project is submitted by a consortium of four AOC’s. Terra is the applying partner. Other partners are: AOC Oost, de Groene Welle and Nordwin College. By collaborating, forces can be pooled and used to each other's strengths . This consortium is part of a larger consortium of eight AOC’s; besides the above mentioned partners, Wellant, Citaverde, Lentiz and Helicon are member. The applications of both consortia are written in consultation. This increases, in addition to the quality, flexibility in sharing and mutual cooperation. All AOCs endorse the international policy of the AOC Council and have used this program in their international programs and projects. All AOCs are active in the fields Agrifood and Horticulture, which have been identified as key sectors of our national economy. The Human Capital Agenda, created by the Ministry of Economic Affairs is leading in this application. Key themes are improving the connection between education and industry, improving the image, developing the sector skills and strengthening entrepreneurial skills.
- staff (… ) and instructors of the training company (…) and …. students (… school based and … work based) of the green secondary vocational education at all levels in all green domains in this consortium.
- As transmitting party, the consortium represents 45 schools. Appendix 4 contains a description of the consortium; Annex 1 contains the international policy of the AOC Council, guiding for all partners of the consortium.
- Receiving partners: the 25 members of the International EUROPEA network and their local institutes (about 1000 recipient partners in Europe). In order to keep the application clear, EUROPEA is the Host Partner (of the 25 country members and their 1000 receiving partners).
The aim of the project is to encourage the personal development of the participants, especially concerning international competencies, thereby promoting cultural awareness and employability. Other objectives are:
• Internationalization is an obvious item within Outcome Based Education
• Internationalization is integrated in the policy and vision of the institutions
• Increase skills of staff and students by internationalization
• Increase knowledge and the supply of foreign languages
• Create, expand and maintain international networks/ strategic partnerships
• Raise quality of education
• Support experience and innovations in outcome based education
• Meet the developments within training companies using qualifying internships
• To promote Regional Learning within Europe
• Detect and label parts of the curricula offered by the various institutes, use them to create an ECVET unit and compose an assessment (ECVET)
In addition, the following objectives:
- promotion of cooperation between the AOCs and green training companies in Europe
- comparison and development of school curricula , both nationally and internationally
- encouraging European citizenship and entrepreneurship
National requirements: experience of different social and cultural conditions in a new environment. By these experiences and using another language, one learns other cultures, ways of life and develop other, more open points of view.
European needs: the exchange of professional and cultural knowledge, understanding of cultural differences, transparency of education and the detect, label and value elements in various curricula (ECVET) and the improvement of learning materials.
The receiving partners are chosen within the 25 countries of the EUROPEA network. Within the target country the most suitable partner for each study visit is selected.
All study visits take place between July 1, 2015 and June 30, 2017. Study visits of staff last, in general, from 3 days to a week and the qualifying activities of students from two weeks to two months.
- The participants become international competent and 'employable’ using and exchanging knowledge and experience gained in their professional area and expand this.
- Participants gain understanding of other cultures in the broadest sense of the word
- Participants gain better language skills
- Participants expand their own international network of foreign partners and by their own international experiences participants are better able to encourage students to participate in international activities
- Increased use of social media as a means of contact
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien