Learning e-Mobility Plus - Innovative Methoden und..
Learning e-Mobility Plus - Innovative Methoden und Strategien zum gemeinsamen Lernen in Kooperation von Berufsschule, Hochschule und Unternehmen - am Beispiel der Zukunftstechnologie Elektromobilität
Date du début: 1 sept. 2014,
Date de fin: 31 août 2016
BACKGROUND: Vocational training faces great challenges EU-wide (in view of increasing globalization, new technologies and sustainability aspects such as climate change and alternative energies, but also high youth unemployment). New technologies require competencies, which now go clearly go beyond the traditional content of VET professions. The change of motor vehicle companies from repair shops to quality service companies requires experts with diagnosis and repair skills for computer-aided integrated motor vehicle technology for example, as well as great consulting and methodical skills. At the same time, vocational training should become more appealing for young people – above all through new ways of learning/participative learning environments and improvement of permeability to academic education.
It is in this area that our project “E-Mobility +” comes into place. In our strategic partnership, vocational training institutions, universities and business associations work together on innovative action-orientated learning environments for teaching these new skills (e.g. in the technology field electromobility) adapted to the requirements of the working world.
AIM: The aim of „E-Mobility +“ is to demonstrate examples of opportunities for cooperation of vocational schools, academia/research and entrepreneurial practice and to establish mutual experience exchange and knowledge transfer, build up innovative learning environments, implement the technological requirements close to practice reality, demonstrate cross-cutting skills (here electric-motor vehicles-IT) and in the process interlock vocational training more closely with universities/research – using the example of the future technology electromobility. A further aim is the internationalization of educational institutions, to prepare the trainees better for the demands of an increasingly global job market. In addition, our project offers approaches for the strengthening of practice-orientation at universities – vocational schools, universities and the working world equally profit from our project.
PARTNERSHIP: 9 partners from Germany, Poland and Italy cooperate in “E-Mobility +”. In all 3 countries electro-mobility is currently experiences a strong wave of development (International Showcase Electromobility in DE, Technology platform ITALEMP in IT, ISEV in PL). With the “knowledge partnership” vocational training-higher education-companies, the central actors are represented in the project, in order to develop a practicable learning environment for vocational schools and EU-wide applicable cooperation models for the future technology of e-mobility.
TARGET GROUPS are trainees and students (as learners), teachers & trainers, companies, chambers, trade associations & authorities and regulatory bodies.
PROJECT ACTIVITIES include: networking with stakeholders, developing and implementing the innovative learning environment with the creation and testing of learning models (with software & programme specifications and documentation) as well as guidelines, conclusions and recommendations, accompanying events for multipliers, PR/dissemination events.
- Bringing together tested innovative learning environments for vocational training in the area of high-technology, the needs of learnings, job market demands and academic know-how and at the same time strengthening permeability between vocational training and academic education. Good practice, models, documentation and recommendation papers will be produced for this.
- A greatly strengthened cooperation between vocational training schools, higher education and research institutions, as well as companies, chambers and associations, improved transfer of knowledge, exchange and international cooperation between institutions in three EU countries (good practice and recommendation papers here too)
- Qualified teachers with improved competencies in the area of technology
- Trainees with new competencies on electromobility/hybrid
Our project will formulate recommendations for various stakeholder groups (Vocational schools, universities, companies in the motor vehicle sector, research institutes and authorities) in the partner countries for the transfer and anchoring of these innovations, which will be transferable EU-wide at the same time.
- Increased appeal of vocational training opportunities (inclusion of technology topics in the curricula, which go beyond the traditional content of a VET profession, participative learning forms, praxis-orientated learning models)
- Increased competencies in the area of electromobility of (future) skilled workers, increased chance of employment for trainees and strengthening of the SMEs, which employ the skilled workers, ability to compete
- In the medium-term the improvement of service quality for users of electric cars, in the long term, support of demand of electric cars
- Strengthened international cooperation education-academia-business
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien