Leadership Education: Trainings For Youth Workers
Date du début: 1 août 2015,
Date de fin: 30 avr. 2017
This is a KA1 – mobility of youth workers training project focusing on leadership education.
This project is based on the experience and expertise of all partner organisations and reflects the need to mainstream and promote practical applicability of leadership education. The project will provide two training courses acting as non-formal academies for youth leaders. The project aims at providing young people, youth workers and youth activists from different European countries, with competencies of leadership, teamwork, active participation and practical application of leadership during two eight-day residential project. As a result of this project, participants will develop and grow in teamwork, motivation, communication, crisis management, entrepreneurial skills and strategic thinking - the basic elements of leadership in practice, in order to involve them more in community and social life and to be responsible for themselves and those around them.
The courses will be held in December 2015 and January 2016 at the ASHA Centre (Gloucestershire, UK).
ASHA’s in-house team of trainers and facilitators with external inputs will run the courses jointly with invited experts
The project’s key objectives are:
- Providing participants with knowledge about the basic concepts of leadership;
- Development of leadership skills for youth workers and youth leaders;
- Fostering team-building skills for youth workers and youth leaders;
- Development of facilitation skills for youth workers and youth leaders;
- Providing participants with necessary competencies to apply leadership in practice;
- Developing participants' entrepreneurial skills;
- Promoting active participation and active European citizenship;
- Fostering active participation of young people in community life
- Promoting the European cooperation between civil society organisations;
- Promoting Erasmus Plus programme as a platform of cooperation and youth empowerment
Project results and impact include: increased competences of participants, increased capacity of partner organisations, increased quality of joint projects and increased co-operation between partners.
Long-term benefits of the project include implementation of future activities (also within Erasmus Plus framework) aimed at mainstreaming of leadership education and its practical applicability (e.g. through the promotion of youth entrepreneurship).
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien