LAS MUJERES DE MI FAMILIA
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2017
THE WOMEN OF MY FAMILY is a project to analyze the reality of today's woman in different European areas, based on a working hypothesis: Is there a greater empowerment of women? And, if so, what has been the process?
Therefore, assuming the values of gender equality and opportunities for improvement and enrichment of coexistence, and a more equitable and inclusive European citizenship is our main objective, but equally important are the following objectives:
- To implement, different methodologies that promote the learning autonomy, the collaborative work, the family involvement and the critical thought, promoting the realization of creative products.
- To use the European linguistic diversity, at least in Spanish, French and English, as a means of communication and exchange of ideas.
-To analyze different aspects of the European culture, studying the similarities and differences.
we are three centers participating, with students aged between 12 and 17 years, in subjects such as Spanish Language, Foreign Languages, Social Sciences, Plastic and Audiovisual Education, and a commitment to integrate families in the learning process we promote. The partner institutions are the Lycée Maurice Janetti in Saint Maximin La Sainte Baume, France, the Italian IIS TOMMASO D'ORIA, being the coordinator center, the Pablo Montesino Institute in Las Palmas, Spain.
The project is structured in three phases:
- The first phase will make a research on the process of empowerment of women. A series of interviews with women of different generations of the family backgrounds of students will take place. The interviews will be videotaped and subtitled in the working languages of the partners. To do this, the students will be organized into working groups. From these products, various comparative analyzes are performed following different parameters: according to ages, countries, socio-economic, etc. When finished, we will create a document which will include the conclusions made by students, families and teachers involved in the project.
- From this document of conclusions, the second phase consists of making a video that addresses some area of the status of women today. In this phase, each partner will work with a greater autonomy to define which content or approach comes next, but the final product will always be in video format. You can have a more social, narrative, or artistic approach, depending on the characteristics of each center. The resulting product must be a short narrative, a story, a documentary or video art.
- The project ends with the design and conduct of Days about “WOMEN NOWADAYS”, at the coordinator center.
For the design of activities, we rely on the methodology of projects with multidisciplinary approach based on a hypothesis that must be analyzed, evaluated and concluded by students, families and teachers, both during the project development and the end of it. This multidisciplinary approach has allowed us to change subjects into tools that help us provide solutions to needs of participants in the project and abandon their main and usual roles in our educational systems.
The project promotes technology platforms (Internet, video support, use of tablets, regular videoconferences, etc) become natural tools of teaching; both, in the development and monitoring of the project, as in the daily work of students.
The products resulting from the project emanate from these methodological changes. The Multidisciplinary, involvement of families and the use of technologies, promote the comparative study of the changes that have occurred around the empowerment of women in different generations and between social realities in different European countries.
We summarize the impact and benefit we want to achieve in two areas:
1. To create an educational culture where the direct participation of families comes true.
2. To generate innovative methodologies to connect with the reality of students.
3. To normalize the technological aspects as essential tools in teaching.
4. To assume European linguistic diversity as a means of communication and exchange of ideas.
Scope of values education:
1. To promote critical thought in students.
2. To encourage autonomy in students.
3. To assume the values of gender equality and equal opportunities, and a more equitable and inclusive European citizenship.
After the project, our commitment is that experience, the documents and products created are incorporated into our teaching work through our school plans, tutorial action plans and work of the various teaching departments.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien