Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
Our project is guided by our will to continue the living language work started by a colleague who is no longer a teacher in our school.
The aim is to improve the language and pedagogical skills of teachers. Therefore they will be able to carry out activities with their pupils so those can validate the A1 CECRL level at the end of the cycle 3.
There are four of us, teachers of elementary classes, wishing to participate in mobility. We all teach English to pupils (6 to 11 years old according to the classes). Each of us has a different training in language and a different linguistic level.
We are planning the following activities :
- Production of living language learning developments and creation of tools, as well as original and attractive documents which will stimulate a participative approach from the pupils ;
- Setting out these tools in class : role playing, album reading, listening spot, board games ;
- Exchanging writings, audio, video, photos, with pupils from European classes, by the means of letters, mail, Skype and the eTwinning platform ;
- Organising physical meetings with teachers and then with pupils from the new school partners.
With this project, we are expecting a bigger implication of our pupils and their families in learning living languages :
- A better oral participation of pupils in class,
- More visits of the e-Twinning platform from pupils and their families,
- An interest in welcoming foreign penfriends during school exchanges.
Through this project, we wish all pupils to get the A1 CECRL level in short term, and to open them to different cultures.
Finally, in the long run, we expect the pupils who will have participated in this project to come to a linguistic and cultural approach, especially by choosing a bilingual class in the 7th form, then a European class in the 10th form.
The success of this project could also lead to permanent exchanges and the setting of European twinnings.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien