Kurzzeitpraxis an einer österr. Auslandsschule in ..
Kurzzeitpraxis an einer österr. Auslandsschule in Istanbul
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2016
The mobility measure includes a 12-day short-term practice for 1 teacher in the St. George's College in Istanbul.
At the Vienna BHAK 10 many students are taught whose family originates from Turkey. The mobility measure is intended to provide an insight into the culture and the teaching and learning in Turkey. As a result, it should be possible to better understand the students and their parents, and to facilitate the learning success of students as well as cooperation with the parents.
In addition, international contacts should be made. Due to the mobility measure international cooperation of training firms and projects in collaboration with students from both schools will be realized. The participant taught commercial subjects at BHAK and BHAS Vienna 10. Her subjects are focused on training firm, project management, business management and accounting. The participant can therefore continue to maintain contact.
Because of the high proportion of non-native German speaking pupils the teachers at BHAK10 Vienna are required to respond the linguistic problems. The mobility measure is to bring insights into how the lessons can be made better in this regard. The partner school as an Austrian school in Istanbul, has experience in the German language teaching with students who do not have German as their mother tongue. The school is just like the BHAK Vienna 10 a HAK and HAS, whereby the short time practice of the participant at St. George's College is particularly useful.
The participant will go through training elements and shadowing. She ist also organizing lessons and intensive exchange of experience and discussion of methods, pedagogical approaches, learning barriers and their reduction. Exercise activities are provided to the students from the partner school. The participant informs the teachers from the partner school of the new features in School in Austria and visits other educational institutions. An overview of the proposed measures is at the end of the summary.
The participant will report regularly during the mobility to Vienna. To ensure the attainment of targets participant will have a conversation with the director of the partner school after the first week. After the mobility measure, the participant will summarize their experiences and findings in a detailed report documenting the achievement of objectives. This report is presented and provided to the teachers of both schools.
The participant shall also establish personal contacts to enable a future international collaboration between the two schools. Training firms from both schools shall build and maintain international business and projects of students from both schools will be carried out in international co-operation of teachers of both schools.
Overview of the planned measures to achieve:
• The participant will receive an introduction to the teaching situation of the partner school.
• She will have a look inside the Turkish education system and the Turkish tradition of teaching and learning and will get an introduction to the culture of Turkey.
• The participant will attend a crash course in Turkish.
• The participant will shadow various lessons and will attend the intensive German course at the partner school. The participant will receive insight into typical errors and learning barriers of Turkish students to learn the German language.
• The participant will learn teaching methods for pupils who are not native German and discuss these methods.
• The participant will also teach lessons in commercial subjects.
• The participant will prepare lessons or sequences and design exercises.
• The participant will correct exercises of the students with particular attention to the linguistic accuracy.
• The participant will get to know the pedagogical aspects of the host country.
• The participant will get to know the role of the teacher in the Turkish school and the role of parents.
• The participant will inform teachers from the partner school for the news of the Austrian school (level exam, modularization of the curriculum, ...) and school experiments of BHAK10 Vienna (Praxis Business School, IT HAK).
• The participant will attend public Turkish schools and other private schools in Istanbul.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien