Job hunting DIY - improving communication and empl..
Job hunting DIY - improving communication and employability skills
Date du début: 30 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 29 juil. 2016
Young people in the Visegrad region encounter difficulties in the transition from education to labour market. There is a lack of communication and employability skills trainings, especially with focus on international development, that would prepare them to enter the job market.
The aim of the project was to empower young people and youth workers and organisations from the Visegrad countries (V4) through the communication and employability skills training focused on the field of international development.
The objectives of the project were
- to develop communication and employability skills of youth in the V4 region
- to increase youth employment in the V4 region
- to increase the awareness of international development
There were 24 participants from the Visegrad countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary). The training aimed at youth workers, trainers, members, and volunteers of youth organisations and university youth leaders who had already been active or interested in youth work and in the field of international development
The training course included:
- self-awareness, communication and employability skills building and development activities
- insights to the Visegrad region and into the field of international development.
The following working methods were used during the TC:
- short interactive presentations by both the trainers and the participants;
- Discussions and brainstorming;
- Reflection groups; Icebreakers, games and role play;
- Practical/interactive workshops;
- Group work;
- Group reflection and evaluation;
- Art gallery of international development.
The target group gained essential communication and employability skills to be able to independently engage in a job market through the participants and the partner organisations who act as multiplicators. Our training course contributed to the target group’s capability of self-initiative, to improvement of their self-esteem and to both increased awareness and self-awareness of communication and employability skills. Their intercultural sensitivity, awareness of the Visegrad region and of international development cooperation were increased.
The training course filled the gap in education of communication and employability skills and in career guidance. It also contributed to the increase in youth engagement on the job market and to raising the awareness of changing role of Visegrad countries in international development cooperation and of international development cooperation in general.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien