Internationalisering, inkludering och delaktighet
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
The project Internationalization, Inclusion and Participation" is a mobility project, carried out by a consortium, lead by Childcare and Education Department and including 9organization (besides the department). The project's aim is to increase the staff's competencies in order to:
- contribute to the development of their own organizations
- increase and improve their international work
- contribute to the department developing towards a learning organization
The activities in the project will be job shadowing, structured courses and participatioin in a multiplier conference. The project will be carried out during two years. The mobilities will be handled as follows:
- discussions before and afterwards among the whole staff in the orgaizations
- discussions between the head of the organization and each participant about expectations and personal goals for the mobility/courses/conference
- self-estimation of the participants' knowledge and skills, before and after the mobility
- documentation of the experiences
The project's participants in the project consist of heads of the different organizations, school and preschool teachers, school developers, special needs teachers, psychologists, councelours and schools nurses. All of them work in Mölndal.
In the short term, we expect an increased individual learning and a initiated/continuous development of the organization, and internationalization. In the long run we expect the department to develop to an attractiv working place for both staff and students, with a high development will, competent staff and happy students with good learning result.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien