Internationale Lernarrangements in der Technischen..
Internationale Lernarrangements in der Technischen Redaktion
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
Increasing international integration of economies (globalization), shifting of production facilities and legal regulations of the European Product Liability make new demands and challenges of technical writing - among other things, equipment, goods and software. Manuals and User Guides are newly structured and multi-lingual.
The Internet as a medium to make access to this information available for consumers or end-user and partner companies is becoming increasingly important.
These developments must also be taken into account by the marketing-sections of the companies when using different media, print- non-print media.
• Project competence (including planning and implementation of a technical project)
• social competence (including work in German-Polish student teams)
• Leadership Skills (including an independent project planning and implementation, group work, learning teams)
• linguistic competence (e.g. attending language courses, work in German-Polish student teams in the working language
English, personal introduction in the language of the host country)
• ICT skills (including video conferencing, use of modern media, hardware and software, among others graphics
and image processing) for project implementation
• Entrepreneurship / project skills (including decision when selecting projects, clear objectives in cooperation insights into
the concrete world of work in the partner country)
• Initiative (including contact with partner students, goal-oriented work in learning teams).
Number and profile of participants:
In 2016 and 2017 it is intended to choose 24 students each year from the entry-classes of Vocational School 'Technical Documentation' for the mobility activities.
Description of activities:
The focus of iLETTER-II is the joint project of the German and Polish students in the field of technical writing.
This project comprises discipline-specific topics:
• Construction of a technical product (e.g. hot air balloon) and in parallel the preparation of the corresponding,
detailed building instructions
• Designing a flyer, create a video film, designing web pages
• final presentation of results by German / Polish learning teams
The topics are planned by German and Polish students in learning teams, organized, conducted and documented, presented and reflected. The working language is English.
Method of project implementation:
iLETTER-II is a cooperation project between two equal partner schools. A key success factor for a school partnership is to define responsibilities and tasks. To ensure this, the plans of the four visits will be done, prepared and coordinated jointly by the respective project managers of the partner countries. School principals support the work of these persons.
At every school there is a coordinating and responsible team of teachers. Together, partly with the students, the following is planned to be carried out:
• Organization of the visit (including housing, food, mobility)
• Determining the content of project topics
• Agreement of work rules
• Agreement on rules of conduct
• Selection of company visits
• Designing of an activity program, e.g. sporting activities
• Securing results
Description of the expected results and effects and the expected long-term benefits:
Based on the phrased project objectives (see above), the trainees will be able to achieve significant gains in individual key skills.
Referring to the background described above, it is of great importance that a technical and international dimension for the qualification of employees in the field of technical writing and communication is achieved.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien