Internationale Kompetenzen für Auszubildende am Ad..
Internationale Kompetenzen für Auszubildende am Adolf-Kolping-Berufskolleg II
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
The project aims at the planning, realizing, evaluating and dissemination of learning periods abroad. Trainees of initial vocational training of the dual system (according to BBiG and HwO) conduct a four-week internship at company partners in Malaga (IT specialists), Langreo (supply technicians), Oviedo (electronics technicians), Kouvola (IT specialists and electronics technicians) and St. Brieuc (electronics technicians and construction technicians). Trainees of college based initial vocational training (education programmes of technical assistants according to state law) conduct an eight-week internship at our partners in Tenerife (information technology assistants and design technology assistants) and in Lisbon (design technology assistants).
This application targets at trainees of initial vocational training of the dual system:
- electronics technicians (energy and building technology);
- electronics technicians (for industrial engineering);
- IT system electronics technicians;
- IT specialist (in system integration);
- plant mechanics for sanitary, heating and air conditioning.
This application targets at trainees of college based initial vocational training taking part in three-years full-time education programmes at our college:
- design technology assistants (with general university entrance qualification and/or with university for applied sciences entrance qualification)
- information technology assistants (with general university entrance qualification and/or with university for applied sciences entrance qualification).
For the participants the following goals are intended:
- encouraging the willingness to take actively part in vocational mobilities all over Europe;
- encouraging the ability to use the European labour market;
- promoting foreign language competences;
- encouraging the ability and willingness to integrate in multinational project teams;
- strengthening of the self-confidence by successful work in international project teams;
- intensive experience of different cultural work and living circumstances.
24 learning periods will be conducted (16 trainees of the dual system and 8 trainees of college based vocational training). In the dual system the internships usually take part after interim examination. In college based vocational training an eight-week internship is obligatory after the second year of training. This internship can be conducted abroad. Thus the participants inherit profound vocational competences and experiences that can be used and broadened during the learning period abroad.
The results of the learning periods are described in a learning-outcome oriented way and validated and acknowledged by assessment procedures.
All mobilities are ECVET-mobilities.
Through mobilities in the field of initial vocational training a general acceptance of the necessity to include European contents in the education programmes of vocational training has been gained. To permanently support this aim we have installed a comprehensive organisation structure for our European department consisting of three branches: Erasmus +, partnerships and internal measures. Head of the Erasmus + branch are the EU-coordinator for European activities and his deputy. Next to them there are coordinators for each educational programme and department. Together with the heads of department and the headmaster tasks and responsibilities have been allocated that describe and document the mobility process in its particular steps (application, travel preparation, departure, conduction, return).
Each year we send trainees for training periods abroad and host foreign trainees of our partner schools. The partnerships with our partner schools exist for over 10 years and are therefore long-term and permanent partnerships.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien