International ICT Competitions for Increasing the ..
International ICT Competitions for Increasing the Quality of Secondary Education
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2018
In total six secondary schools would be involved into the project named "International ICT competitions for increasing the quality of secondary education". The main objective of the project is to increase the level of ICT skills and good command of office pack in English environment (for our students strange, unoriginal environment) which help increase their qualification and facilitate their labor market position, or can help for further education.
The main coordinator will be Mendelova secondary (high) school from Nový Jičín (Czech Republic), which consists of three constituent parts (economical, ICT and healthcare) and has got extensive experience with organizing of Comenius and Leonardo projects.
1) Salesian Vocational Training School with four different specialties: Mechanics, Telecommunications, Commerce and Administration management in Alcoy (Spain).
2) Zespół Szkół Technicznych i Placówek im. St. Staszica is a state technical school in Nowy Targ (Poland). The school comprises four-year technical profiles (general construction, car mechanics, geodesy, IT studies and electric installation).
3) Lyceum of Meliki is situated in the northern part of Greece. This school is currently participating in a comenius program. That was the first experience for most of the teachers with European programs.
4) Agrupamento de Escolas Dr. Serafim Leite in S. João da Madeira. The school has a very diverse offer as far as courses are concerned. It is mainly in the areas of the Sciences of Life; Computer Science and ICT, Eletronics, Mecatronics, Visual Arts.
5) PRIVATNA JEZICNA GIMNAZIJA PITAGORA in Split (Crotia). PJG PITAGORA is a grammar school based in Split, Croatia. The curriculum of the school i focused on languages. Pitagor has 2 computer labs used for ICT practicums.
Within the three-year project will be carried out six project meetings (each in a different country) and five of them will be combined with a short-term student stay. During the stay five international student competitions in ICT skills will take place. Competition tasks will be in English (for sudents it is not their mother tongue). The main aim of teacher meetengs is to prepare international competitions (creation of examples, creation of evaluation methods, organizing of school competitions, exchange of experience and prezentation of new teaching methods in ICT and foreign language teaching).
All outputs (examples, ideas, experiences) will be processed in written form – a booklet, and also available to those interested through e-learning environment MOODLE. Competition results will be published on individual school websites.
We expect administration of additiional project in the future. Again international competition extended by creation and editing graphic work, or arranging a competition with help of on-line tools.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien