Intercultural Dialogue through non-formal educatio..
Intercultural Dialogue through non-formal education
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2016
CONTEXT AND OBJECTIVES
The project we intent to develop has a purpouse of attach two main areas. Besides being developed as a training course for youth workers, that is a need - to qualify this workers in an european perspective, in different areas, our goals are to develop the intercultural dialogue in order to allow this workers to cooperate, to respect each others, to respect the differences and also to promote the possibility of learning from each others and to cooperate for youth. The second main topic is to use non-formal education as a methodology to work the theme of intercultural dialogue.
Considering that 2015 is the European year for development, we intent to use the cooperation for development as a key topic, promoting direct participation and critical thought of the youth workers, and also develop a common sense of responsability, solidarity and oportunities the mutation world we live in.
The main general goals related to the objectives of the Erasmus+ programme of our project are to:
- Create mobility opportunities, enshorting the connection between youth and the labour market;
- improve the quality of youth activities, reinforcing the cooperation between different organization within youth sector;
- reinforce the international dimension in youth and the role of the youth workers;
- promote non formal education for youth activities;
ACTIVITIES AND METHODS
- Create awareness of the importance of intercultural dialogue.
- Learning approaches through non formal education to facilitate the emersion of social engagement.
- Learning to use specific methodologies such as non-formal education activities, white paper on intercultural dialogue, to rise awareness.
- Help young people to be aware of their skills and be more confident towards job seeking (entrepreneurship and innovation) through a workshop directed by Soumodip Sarkar, one of the top 100 experts on the management and economics of innovation by the World Economic Forum.
- Foster active citizenship and spread European values.
Awareness of the importance of intercultural dialogue.
- Increase awareness of importance of respect, developments and intercultural dialogue in young people, like: Play an active role into groups; learn to learn; develop a critical approach; develop the capacity to express themselves; Merge theory and technique by using creativity; increase capacity to work in group; connect knowledge to know-how.
- Improve acquaintance about differences and similarities between different European countries in the field of youth working and intercultural dialogue
Methodologies for the emersion of non-formal and informal skills
- Be able to recognize and valorize soft and transversal skills
- Increase their methodologies and techniques on emerging, recognizing and valorizing skills
- Learn a specific methodology based on non-formal and informal education and activities.
- Teach young volunteers and young people involved in social activities to identify and valorize intercultural dialogue in their professional lifes.
Project actions will be:
- Preparatory actions.
- Training. A week of training in Portugal, Évora (Alentejo).
- Networking activities.
28 youth workers (no age limit), including 5 youth workers with fewer opportunities.
ENVISAGED RESULTS OF THE PROJECT
On participants the impact will be to increase knowledge about the topics of the project, namely:
- Increased knowledge of approaches to facilitate the professional application with youth
- Ability to use specific methodologies such as non-formal activities, role plays, debates, etc, to retain the learning outcomes.
- Capability to enhance a deeper meaning of intercultural dialogue and social engagement, in terms of employability, activation of a virtuous circle of giving and receiving within a community.
- Capability to develop non-formal activities in order to enhance confident towards job seeking.
- Capability to foster active citizenship and spread European values.
On partner organizations
- Increased skills within the organization, the training of youth workers in the themes of the project.
- Deeper knowledge of different practices that can promote new methodologies and institutions management
- Increase a european dimension to the organization, being able to aplly and develop projects in European cooperation
- Enlarge a contact list of potential partners for future collaboration
POTENTIAL LONGER TERM BENEFITS
The project represents a contribution to the important issue of intercultural dialogue - feeling diversity; thinking diversity and acting in diversity through non-formal and informal education, also in order to facilitate a better entry of young people into the labor market, as in the aims of the Erasmus+ Program.
Applicant: Clube Vólei de Évora
Sending Organizations: U-learn; Kerigma; Europe for all; and organizations working with youth workers or focused on training of trainers.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien