Intercambio de Jóvenes con la Semana por los Derec..
Intercambio de Jóvenes con la Semana por los Derechos de la Juventud 2015
Date du début: 1 juil. 2015,
Date de fin: 1 avr. 2016
The "Youth Exchange with the Week for the Rights of Youth 2015" project proposed the participation of 60 young people ( persons in a situation of vulnerability or social risk) of the three participating countries: Italy, Portugal and Spain, in preparation, animation and development Fundesplai’s activity: "Week for the Rights of Youth 2015". That has been developing since 2010 in CENTRE ESPLAI (Prat de Llobregat-Barcelona-Spain).
"Young with SPDJ 2015" represents an opportunity to consolidate the project: "Youth Exchange the Week for the Rights of Youth" endorsed in 2014 by the ERASMUS PLUS call for proposals: (REF.2014-1-ES02-KA105- 000 091). That good result raises Fundesplai the necessity of continuity, with Arci Solidarietà Onlus (Italy) and Fundação da Joventude (Portugal) as partners, with Fundesplai as leader partner.
“Young with SPDJ 2015 " aims to create a space for youth rights dialogue, human rights, with the young people as main protagonists.
The main aims are: -To promote and develop the following skills: active, critical and engaged citizenship among youth participants from the perspective of rights. To promote exchange and reflection on human right values and citizenship of the European Union; to generate multiplication effects, and added values: friends, family, associative environment, neighbourhood, community, etc. - Strengthen democratic spaces for youth participation at local, regional and European level. Enhancing the overall personal development: youth participants, to develop their ability to interact with other young Europeans, in a multilingual and intercultural context. Focusing on overcoming social, economic and cultural gaps efficiently. - Encourage youth empowerment through self-managed work, youth leadership and empowerment of their skills and abilities.
The project has different ACTIVITIES:
1) Preparatory Meeting in July 2015 will be held in CENTRE ESPLAI (El Prat de Llobregat-Barcelona-Spain). Making presentation of the partner organizations, and mutual understanding between participants in the project. Special relevance’s has the young participation as leaders of the process.
2) November 2015 the "Youth Exchange the Week for the Rights of Youth” will be in CENTRE ESPLAI’s hostel in El Prat de Llobregat-Barcelona-Spain. 60 youth and 6 educators (in addition to 3 people educators for educational support), active, involved for youth and human rights, where young people will propose activities, proposals, ideas and claims to other young people who want to activate also, about the following issues: 1 / Youth (Participation, youth Work, youth Policy); 2 / Inclusion-Equity; 3 / Health and Welfare.
3) Activities 10th of December 2015. Dissemination of project results: Young people will develop activities and workshops over their good experience in each country.
4) January 2016 to March 2016. On line diffusion in social networks: diffusion of ideas, proposals, communications, challenges, etc. Young people in their countries develop strategies for disseminating the results.
5) March 2016. Online Meeting evaluation in skype: At least 4 young people from each country and one educator will be involved in the evaluation meeting. They will evaluate: process, incidence, outcomes, and learning impacts in young people.
Long-term benefits: Young people participating in the Youth Exchange, especially, will have more ideas and information about how is the reality of Youth in: Italy, Portugal, and Spain. How is the situation they are living around the 3 main issues: 1 / Youth (Participation, youth Work, youth Policy); 2 /Inclusion-Equity; 3 / Health and Welfare. They will build skills and capabilities of formal and non- formal education, with multiplier effects.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien