Иновативни практики в туризма
Date du début: 1 juil. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 juin 2016
The project "Innovative practices in tourism" is initiated by The Secondary Vocational School of Economics, Administration and Service "Atanas Burov", Silistra. It successfully fits the profile of the high school and the context of our town and region.
The difficulties in the economy are making their presence felt in our region, and their resolution requires greater professional education, striving for continuous improvement and improving the competitiveness of the young people. The requirement of highly qualified, competent, entrepreneurial, adaptable to the rapidly changing demands of the Labor Market personnel motivates our desire to put students in a real working environment in another European country with a tradition in the tourism, where they can practice what they have learned in the school and at the same time learn new skills and competencies.
The project will involve students from the "Organization of Tourism and Leisure" class who study intensive French language. The French For Professional includes "Hospitality industry ".
According to the curriculum for this class, students study subjects such as "Introduction to the Tourism", "Organisation of the Kitchen and the Restaurant in a Hotel", "Geography of the Tourism", "Accounting in the Tourism", "Organization of the Excursion service", " Tourist animation". In order to obtain third degree of professional qualifications as “Manager of Tourist agency”, student take exams in theory and practice of the profession. This is done in grade 12th. Part of the exam is conducted in French, which determines the need for the implementation of the mobility project in France. This way, the students will have the opportunity to deepen their theoretical and practical knowledge in the specialty which will help them prepare for the success in the State exams. This defines the target group and the language of the project.
The project will be completed within 24 months (01.07.2015 - 01.07.2017) and will include the following stages:
1. Preparation - information, selection of participants, negotiating with partners, initial preparation;
2. Real - travel arrangements, practice , monitoring, project evaluation, validation and certification of acquired from the participants knowledge, skills and competencies;
3. Final - reporting, distribution of project results.
Practice will be held in the town of Nantes, France. Our partner is a professional High School which is in close cooperation with many enterprises in the tourism sector and will provide practice to our students in hotels, travel agencies and restaurants.
• Improvement of advanced professional knowledge and skills necessary to achieve quality professional development;
• Introduction, comparison, analysis of European standards, experience and good practices in the tourism;
• The students are presented with the opportunity for a successful transition from the classroom to the labor market;
• Improvement of the connections between the education and the business.
Expected impact on the participants:
• Acquired European standards utilized in tourism by acquiring knowledge and skills in organizing tourist activities;
• Developed language and digital competence as an asset for professional development;
• Enriched interpersonal skills - ability to solve problems, decision making, teamwork;
• Acquired knowledge, widdening the cultural view, personal development;
• Developped professional culture, striving for continuous professional development in the field of the tourism;
• Providing an opportunity for disadvantaged students and minorities to participate in European educational project for successful integration into the social and professional life.
We must emphasize the policy of integration and consolidation, which conducts the school in order to provide equal access, full participation in the educational process of all students, allowing them to participate into international projects, creating an atmosphere of mutual respect, tolerance and understanding, creating a proper social psychological climate for their full development.
The high school rewards a great role and importance of European mobility programs - a link between the education and the business which allows not only to improve the quality of education and achievement of professional competence, but also for the development of social-cultural knowledge and skills, not less important for the success on the Modern Labor Market.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien