Innovative Tools for Peace Education
Date du début: 1 janv. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 sept. 2015
Project title: Innovative Tools for Peace Education
Erasmus+ - Key Action 1 - mobility of youth workers
Context/background of project: The project is set in the context of the European Union’s Eastern Partnership (EaP) programme, and more specifically – co-operation between EU and EaP youth organisations in the field of peace education and the use of new media in youth work. The project’s main organisers are Crossing Borders (Denmark) and Institute of Ukrainian Studies (Ukraine), with seven other partner organisations.
Objectives of your project are:
- To train participants in the use of innovative tools for peace education
- To exchange experience and good practice in youth work
- To promote EU-Eastern Partnership co-operation in the field of civil society and youth work and to strengthen co-operation between EU and EaP youth organisations
- To improve the quality of future Erasmus+ projects through the use of innovative tools, notably new media/social media;
- To support peaceful conflict transformation in EaP countries, particularly with a view to foster peace in Ukraine
Venue: Kiev, Ukraine.
Dates: April 6-14, 2015
Number of participants: 30 learners + 6 staff, 36 participants in total.
Profile of participants: youth workers and youth leaders with various levels of experience in youth work.
Description of activities: eight-day training course, involving team-building, peace education training, new media training, site visits to local civil society organisations (CSOs), project development workshops.
Methodology: the training course will be based on non-formal learning methods including small group work, role play, media workshops, social media visibility activities, community impact and local activities.
Results: training 30 youth workers and youth leaders; developing from 5 to 10 follow-up projects (based on EU-EaP partnership).
Impact/longer term benefits: increased capacity of partner organisations to work with peace education using innovative tools, including new media; increased quality of Erasmus+ partnerships.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien