Increasing the labour market relevance of VET prov..
Increasing the labour market relevance of VET provision and reducing skills mismatches and shortages in the new booming "Sharing Economy" sector
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2017
According to the European Economic and Social Committee's Opinion Paper INT/686 "Collaborative or participatory consumption, a sustainability model for the 21st century", collaborative or participatory consumption is spreading to a growing number of communities and cities around the world, which are using technological networks to do more with less, through activities such as hiring, lending, exchanging, bartering, giving away or sharing products on a previously unimaginable scale. Collaborative or participatory consumption therefore represents an innovative complement to a production economy in the form of a use-based economy offering economic, social and environmental benefits.
Whether the motives are monetary, ecological or even altruistic, sharing has certainly created a bit of hype recently. The European Commission has already conducted a case study on Sharing Economy with policy recommendations and a solid conclusion that the sharing economy shows a vastly different approach to commerce than conventional industries do and that there is a lack of tailored policy frameworks for regulating new sharing economy industries.
In this context, the project is going to prepare a framework of knowledge and skills, that the “sharing economy service providers” will have to possess and demonstrate to the users of these services (e.g. tourist vehicle driver, rental accommodation, translator - guide etc.).
Hence the objectives of the project, include:
o The development of knowledge through surveys and analysis in selected countries (Germany, Italy, Belgium, Greece, Poland, Portugal).
o The development of a new analysis tool, through the design of a concrete survey methodology and a methodology for comparative analysis on the sectoral level of “sharing economy”.
o The development of information exchange among different countries, facing the same issues (boom of Sharing Economy Sector), including (Portugal, Germany, Greece and Poland)
o The exploitation of results as an aid to decision-making, since the partners are participating in the dialogue for the adoption of “sharing economy” into the “real economy”, the project is aiming at a new “European” approach to “European sharing economy”.
o The production of Training Packages for “sharing economy” practitioners, with a vision of accreditation by a body dealing with accreditation issues.
o The development of on-line training material in form of a webinar and the establishment of an on line accreditation system for people who want to “certify” their skills and knowledge gained through the participation in the new training packages.
Within this framework the project constists of four I.O. and two Multiplier Events, accompanying to a Short Term Training session:
• Intellectual Output 1 (O1): Report on sharing economy penetration
• Intellectual Output 2 (O2): Occupational Standards Identification for Sharing Economy Practitioners. A comprehensive Skill and Knowledge Profile Analysis.
• Intellectual Output 3 (O3): Design of a Training Module for Sharing Economy Practitioners
• Intellectual Output 4 (O4): Development of a webinar on Sharing Economy as an e-learning tool adaptable from sharing economy platforms
• Multiplier Event (E1): Transforming SHARING ECONOMY: Presentation of Report on Sharing Economy Penetration to Decision Makers and Stakeholders and Occupational Standards of Sharing Economy Practitioner
• Multiplier Event (E2): Sharing Economy Webinar Open Session. Introduction of Webinar and Training Course to Leading Sharing Economy Platforms and Stakeholders
• Training Activity (C1): Training implementation of Training Course
The partnership constists of:
• DOLNOSLASKA AGENCJA ROZWOJU REGIONALNEGO S.A. as a Lead Partner (POLAND)
• EEO Group S.A. (GREECE)
• ENJOY ITALY DI ALESSANDRO GARIANO (ITALY)
• INOVA+ / INOVAMAIS - SERVICOS DE CONSULTADORIA EM INOVACAO TECNOLOGICA S.A. (PORTUGAL)
• AKMI VET Center S.A. (GREECE)
• CIT GMBH
• IDP SAS DI GIANCARLO COSTANTINO (ITALIAN DEVELOPMENT PARTNERS)
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien